First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would you be able to elaborate on this a bit or link a video? I have been under the impression it was Forscan related and just haven’t bothered bc I’m a lazy bum and dont have a PC to do it
Sorry I should have elaborated; no computer required, it’s a series of steps all done from the vehicle itself. My apologies as I don’t have the link (I did it a while back) BUT it’s easily found on YouTube. Search “disable Ford seatbelt chime” You should find it quickly. I don’t even remember if it was Bronco specific- it was newer Fords in general.
John
Sponsored

CelticCactus

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forscan is actually easy to use and will get rid of the seat belt chime and double honk. I've had mine almost 2 years and 41k miles
New owner so probably a silly Question... does using a forescan void your warranty? I'm done with the double honk everytime I get out to do the gate or feed Animals, and can't leave the keys in it because I have jokers for kids and get locked out. Thank you for advice

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice video summary of your experience with your Bronco. Overall a very fair review.

I do think you're a bit picky on the alarms and warnings that Ford has incorporated. I was surprised the clicking of the turn signals bothered you! You and I are old enough to have driven cars with mechanical flashers which clicked loudly! To me this is one of the retro features Ford added for nostalgia! And the volume change notification does not last long enough to bother me.

I do hate the double honk and I have a friend who has Forscan who will be deleting it soon! Now off to disable the seat belt chime . . .

Thanks for videos.

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Forscan is actually easy to use and will get rid of the seat belt chime and double honk. I've had mine almost 2 years and 41k miles
What do you do to make it double honk. I've never heard my Bronco do it.

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you do to make it double honk. I've never heard my Bronco do it.
With your Bronco running, step out and close the door. It's very loud and annoying!

If you bought yours used the PO may have already turned it off.

Sponsored

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New owner so probably a silly Question... does using a forescan void your warranty? I'm done with the double honk everytime I get out to do the gate or feed Animals, and can't leave the keys in it because I have jokers for kids and get locked out. Thank you for advice
No it will not void any warranty.
Forscan can do lots. There us a huge thread on it

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
With your Bronco running, step out and close the door. It's very loud and annoying!

If you bought yours used the PO may have already turned it off.
I do that everyday when I am leaving the house and get out and close the gate...doesn't make a sound. Bought Bronco new. I've been curious what everyone's whining about. Does sound like an annoying feature
Paul

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video, would love to see a video of how you store your things in the Bronco and your Tuffy drawer.

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice video summary of your experience with your Bronco. Overall a very fair review.

I do think you're a bit picky on the alarms and warnings that Ford has incorporated. I was surprised the clicking of the turn signals bothered you! You and I are old enough to have driven cars with mechanical flashers which clicked loudly! To me this is one of the retro features Ford added for nostalgia! And the volume change notification does not last long enough to bother me.

I do hate the double honk and I have a friend who has Forscan who will be deleting it soon! Now off to disable the seat belt chime . . .

Thanks for videos.
Your comments are all fair. :) Well said.