First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just saw on Ford tracker mine is now built so the shipping wait now starts.
Congrats! My window just got pushed back again, still sitting on chip hold on an 11/4 blend. Everyday I hope the tracker will switch to built. I'm pretty doubtful I'll get it before the new year. If it wasn't for the insane mark ups I would have just bought one off a lot months ago.
Sponsored

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery ETA on the backdoor tracker got pushed back from 12/5-12/11 (ha) to 12/28-1/3, and I'm still showing as 'built', but not shipped. Mine will be a convoy whenever it happens, but it kinda reinforces what others have been saying as far as taking those dates with a grain of salt.

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My delivery ETA on the backdoor tracker got pushed back from 12/5-12/11 (ha) to 12/28-1/3, and I'm still showing as 'built', but not shipped. Mine will be a convoy whenever it happens, but it kinda reinforces what others have been saying as far as taking those dates with a grain of salt.
There must be something going on with their contracted transporters. Mine has been sitting built in the lot for 1.5 weeks after a 3 week chip hold and no end in sight. Chat is still estimating 12/12 delivery but I will believe it when I see it. Very tempted to drive down and see if I can find my truck :(

JoeyVyko

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There must be something going on with their contracted transporters. Mine has been sitting built in the lot for 1.5 weeks after a 3 week chip hold and no end in sight. Chat is still estimating 12/12 delivery but I will believe it when I see it. Very tempted to drive down and see if I can find my truck :(
I cannot believe they can't find a driver to go what, an hour or two from Detroit? I know they probably wait till they have a decent load but still, you wouldn't think that would take more than a day maybe two. There's something in Fords workflow that just isn't right these days. People waiting years, other people waiting 11 months then there's people who ordered in July taking delivery. Where's the order?

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I cannot believe they can't find a driver to go what, an hour or two from Detroit? I know they probably wait till they have a decent load but still, you wouldn't think that would take more than a day maybe two. There's something in Fords workflow that just isn't right these days. People waiting years, other people waiting 11 months then there's people who ordered in July taking delivery. Where's the order?
Completely agree. From my dealer to the plant it is 58 miles. I'm 48 miles from the plant. It's infuriating my dealer can't pick up the car, and Ford can't seem to ship it. Tempted to call the Bronco support hotline today and see if they have a better story and/or file a complaint.

Sponsored

JoeyVyko

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Completely agree. From my dealer to the plant it is 58 miles. I'm 48 miles from the plant. It's infuriating my dealer can't pick up the car, and Ford can't seem to ship it. Tempted to call the Bronco support hotline today and see if they have a better story and/or file a complaint.
Dealer can't get it, you can't get it, can't have someone just drive it to the dealer. Can't wait for them to stop using the mark up machine that dealers are. Like spending months online looking at different combos of trims, packages and options before finally clicking order only to find out you have to order through a dealer anyway. Thankfully I think most of us found dealers to will sell for MSRP and not tack on 10 grand because 3-5% commission on a 40-50k truck just isn't good enough.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's home!
Flew in and picked it up yesterday morning from Granger. Went through the OCD checklist and all it needed was a coolant top off. Paperwork took ten minutes. The sign was parked in but I made a convincing case and they moved a lot of cars so I could get in for a pic.

On the uneventful drive home a friend texted me asking how I felt now that I had it after waiting for so long.
I said "I feel like a cowboy." Very few vehicles can elicit an emotion like this and I gravitate towards those. Life is too short to drive boring cars. Ford nailed that ethos with the Bronco.
I love it.

Ford Bronco 10/31/2022 build week group IMG_4653

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's home!
Flew in and picked it up yesterday morning from Granger. Went through the OCD checklist and all it needed was a coolant top off. Paperwork took ten minutes. The sign was parked in but I made a convincing case and they moved a lot of cars so I could get in for a pic.

On the uneventful drive home a friend texted me asking how I felt now that I had it after waiting for so long.
I said "I feel like a cowboy." Very few vehicles can elicit an emotion like this and I gravitate towards those. Life is too short to drive boring cars. Ford nailed that ethos with the Bronco.
I love it.

Ford Bronco 10/31/2022 build week group IMG_4653
Couldn't agree more. I buy a lot of new vehicles and I've never had the joy and excitement I still have with the Bronco.

cmart101

Outer Banks
First Name
Chasity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just picked her up and I couldn’t love it more I am so impressed by the ride, the interior, everything. It was truly worth the wait! Wood house ford made everything so easy; had zero issues.

2551F3CE-BE2E-4D39-B56D-9A93E55E624F.jpeg

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let me know if calling them helps at all. I’m also located less than an hour from the plant and mines been sitting awaiting shipping for almost 2 weeks now. It makes no sense that 23s built 4-5 days ago are being delivered, but our sit waiting for 2 weeks to ship less than an hour away.

Sponsored

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let me know if calling them helps at all. I’m also located less than an hour from the plant and mines been sitting awaiting shipping for almost 2 weeks now. It makes no sense that 23s built 4-5 days ago are being delivered, but our sit waiting for 2 weeks to ship less than an hour away.
My dealer texted me and said he sees it shipping tomorrow so we will see what happens! It better show up because I'm wiring them the money in the morning lol. I did call, but they basically read off the same info as the online chat service (with more enthusiasm and not scripted). She seemed certain it would get delivered on or before 12/12. The dealer can see more than them though.

Mbogan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mallory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just picked her up and I couldn’t love it more I am so impressed by the ride, the interior, everything. It was truly worth the wait! Wood house ford made everything so easy; had zero issues.

2551F3CE-BE2E-4D39-B56D-9A93E55E624F.jpeg

Yay!! Looks so good! Isn’t it amazing??

cmart101

Outer Banks
First Name
Chasity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yay!! Looks so good! Isn’t it amazing??
It is! I was worried it wouldn’t live up to the hype but it exceeds it. I drove a tiny Mazda before this for years so I’m extra impressed at how comfortable it feels to drive!

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is! I was worried it wouldn’t live up to the hype but it exceeds it. I drove a tiny Mazda before this for years so I’m extra impressed at how comfortable it feels to drive!
Worth every penny! The ride is way better than expected then again it should be for the added cost I paid lol.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After a few days make sure you check your reward points if you are a old reservation holder. I was rewarded 1,100 dollars worth of ford pass points today. 200,000 for not getting the black top like I originally ordered and 20,000 points for my wait. This is in addition to 42,000 for buying a new vehicle.
Sponsored