Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Talked to Ford Chat today who said my Bronco is in Blue Island, IL. How in the heck?
I checked with chat today and I think provided someone else's update to me originally. What was also weird was that they asked for Name, contact number, and address on the order, and I provided my vin. First time they asked for all that. Anyway, they said somewhere in IL, so I asked if that location was correct and they provided a correction.

All that to say, I'm still at the rail depot 40 miles from my dealership, day 6. I do have a ramp, and my secondary status says received, and my delivery window has not changed (Nov 20-26th). So... any day now I hope.
Sponsored

cmart101

Outer Banks
First Name
Chasity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Talked to Ford Chat today who said my Bronco is in Blue Island, IL. How in the heck?
They're usually wrong about that, I would trust the railroad trace update.

Dodds2014

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I checked with chat today and I think provided someone else's update to me originally. What was also weird was that they asked for Name, contact number, and address on the order, and I provided my vin. First time they asked for all that. Anyway, they said somewhere in IL, so I asked if that location was correct and they provided a correction.

All that to say, I'm still at the rail depot 40 miles from my dealership, day 6. I do have a ramp, and my secondary status says received, and my delivery window has not changed (Nov 20-26th). So... any day now I hope.
So Ford Chat was wrong? My order track says it’s been in same status for nearly 4 days.
My salesman will be back to work in AM and he’s going to look into this. According to some rail car sleuthing, it appears two rail cars are in Kansas City KS as of Yesterday. Certainly, mine has to be on it but nothing surprises me any more.

ford chat said delivery was expected 12/28!

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So Ford Chat was wrong? My order track says it’s been in same status for nearly 4 days.
My salesman will be back to work in AM and he’s going to look into this. According to some rail car sleuthing, it appears two rail cars are in Kansas City KS as of Yesterday. Certainly, mine has to be on it but nothing surprises me any more.

ford chat said delivery was expected 12/28!
Yes, I knew from previous updates my Bronco is at the depot in Lawrenceville, GA unloaded. Would be a big whoops to send it to IL from here. I think the chat person just had a copy error, all the other info she provided seemed to be correct.

Was your Bronco's final rail destination KS? If the rail car was there yesterday and you checked the rail car again today, you might now just be tracking an unloaded railcar.

Dodds2014

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First song I’m playing in the Bronco as I leave “y’all gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here… “
Yes, I knew from previous updates my Bronco is at the depot in Lawrenceville, GA unloaded. Would be a big whoops to send it to IL from here. I think the chat person just had a copy error, all the other info she provided seemed to be correct.

Was your Bronco's final rail destination KS? If the rail car was there yesterday and you checked the rail car again today, you might now just be tracking an unloaded railcar.
I haven’t been privy to a lot. It should unload in Omaha for transport to dealership.
Hopefully my salesman can figure out what’s going on since he’s out the rest of the day.
I was suppose to have it late this week (23-28th) but sales guy said last week, it was stuck in Garrett IN, last Friday.

Sponsored

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tomorrow I pick up Sancho!
Ford Bronco 10/31/2022 build week group 20221120_163830

cmart101

Outer Banks
First Name
Chasity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For anyone looking to sell their current rides to make room for the new ones I had a great experience today selling to Texas Auto Value. They’re a wholesale dealer and flew someone up to Omaha to get it today. They buy cars all over the US

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You needed an order or reservation by March 2021, I have several emails from Ford saying as much and this thread breaks it down very well.
@cookedtail, same issue for me. I hit all the reservation and order/reorder deadlines and the $1750 certificate I should have for my original Badlands order is missing. (the $695 is there). @Zach@Granger can you help your team figure out why our Price Protection is missing? Samantha is going to call in, I have spoken to Ford marketing and they insist the dealer needs to handle this.

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder if this chip hold pushes my order into January do I get leftover pricing since technically the vehicle is a 1 year old model

Bimjoker

Black Diamond
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was a 11/3 Build. Today Ford chat told me that the bronco was finished being built on the seventh and it’s done they’re just waiting on the chip. And I said my delivery ETA is between the 27th to December 4 so I should just pretty much ignore that and she says When they gave me that delivery date they were putting the chip issue into account, so it still could be built delivered on that date. I said yeah right. Haha!!

Sponsored

crookedtail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@cookedtail, same issue for me. I hit all the reservation and order/reorder deadlines and the $1750 certificate I should have for my original Badlands order is missing. (the $695 is there). @Zach@Granger can you help your team figure out why our Price Protection is missing? Samantha is going to call in, I have spoken to Ford marketing and they insist the dealer needs to handle this.
Sounds like you're having the opposite happen. There is no certificate in VINCENT under my name for the first MY22 increase ($975) but there is no problem with the mid-year increase ($2,000). Ford has told me in no uncertain terms that I absolutely do qualify for the first MY22 price protection and should have a certificate in the system, but that they aren't going to do anything about it. Granger called Ford and were told that there was not enough of a price increase on my build, which makes absolutely no sense, so they're not going to honor the price protection.

Last edited:

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, boogers. Because we were in the last batch, and I had gotten an email saying to get ready to order a 23, I think I was assigned the 21-23 Price protection of $3620, and that wiped my mid-year price protection (And of course I can't take the $3620 as its the wrong year). At any rate this is slipshod and yet par for the course, but nearly $2k difference is a big deal. This really makes me hate Ford so much more than I already did and I'm not sure I am picking it up.

crookedtail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, boogers. Because we were in the last batch, and I had gotten an email saying to get ready to order a 23, I think I was assigned the 21-23 Price protection of $3620, and that wiped my mid-year price protection (And of course I can't take the $3620 as its the wrong year). At any rate this is slipshod and yet par for the course, but nearly $2k difference is a big deal. This really makes me hate Ford so much more than I already did and I'm not sure I am picking it up.
I'm in the same boat, I've been so incredibly frustrated since I found out last week. Being told by at least half a dozen Ford reps that I qualify but that they can't/won't help and to go through the dealer. Then the dealer gets given some bogus reason why Ford won't honor the price protection. It's absolutely made me regret ever reserving a Bronco.

Last edited:

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, I've been so incredibly frustrated since I found out last week. Being told by at least half a dozen Ford reps that I qualify but that they can't/won't help and go through the dealer. Then the dealer gets given some bogus reason why Ford won't honor the price protection. It's absolutely made me regret ever reserving a Bronco.
So, is your $2000 coming off as standard retail price protection, or is it being refunded later? I don't undertand why this wasn't addressed when I was asking about it.

crookedtail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, is your $2000 coming off as standard retail price protection, or is it being refunded later? I don't undertand why this wasn't addressed when I was asking about it.
The $2,000 is standard retail price protection, so it's coming off the sale price now. Granger folks did say they can submit an exception for the 38406 price protection which takes 4-6 weeks to get an answer.
Sponsored