Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Talking to dealer and if my 2022 arrives in January or later I stand to lose 6-7K on my trade since it will be a year older
By that logic, you should tell your dealer your Bronco is worth 6-7k less too.

Fact is, cars don't just magically lose value on their model year birthday.
Sponsored

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eternally Waiting I feel your pain, mine now scheduled 27-3 January and continues to await shipping. The same dealer is getting later builds daily and 23s on his lot. @Ford Motor Company needs to get this figured out. Im basically receiving a 22 in 23 model year with zero incentives, higher interest rate and lower trade value. Worst experience ever.

Niksterb

Badlands
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivery date pushed back yet another effing week. 12/23-12/29. @Ford Motor Company you do realize dozens of Broncos built after mine have been delivered to my selling dealership right??
Same. Mine pushed too. It was 12/26 then 12/22 now 1/4. I’m so over this mess. There is my exact build minus leather seats but a 2023 3 hours south of me. If they weren’t charging 10k over I would just go get that one.

Sponsored

Bimjoker

Black Diamond
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My delivery date is Jan 2-8. We’ll see if it happens. This is the worst of the waiting. Come on!!!!!

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eternally Waiting I feel your pain, mine now scheduled 27-3 January and continues to await shipping. The same dealer is getting later builds daily and 23s on his lot. @Ford Motor Company needs to get this figured out. Im basically receiving a 22 in 23 model year with zero incentives, higher interest rate and lower trade value. Worst experience ever.
Unbelievable. I will never purchase another Ford product after this experience. It's a shame I like the Bronco design so much or I would have left this train months ago and bought a V8 wrangler.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My delivery date is Jan 2-8. We’ll see if it happens. This is the worst of the waiting. Come on!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. I have the same dates and mine was just built last week.

Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@EternallyWaiting we will have the biggest thread party when you pick up. But dayum Ford doesn’t deserve your business. (With you on loving the design, it’s what strung me along too)

JoeyVyko

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unbelievable. I will never purchase another Ford product after this experience. It's a shame I like the Bronco design so much or I would have left this train months ago and bought a V8 wrangler.
I was really expecting ours to be on the same semi. Mine got delivered to the dealership today in Ann Arbor. Picking it up after our Christmas shutdown.

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was really expecting ours to be on the same semi. Mine got delivered to the dealership today in Ann Arbor. Picking it up after our Christmas shutdown.
Nah that would make too much sense!! :D
Chat is saying delivery date of 12/29 now... I will believe it when I see it. May be time to drink myself into an 8 day coma.

HomerJ

Wildtrak
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel your guys pain!! I had an order date Nov 22, 2021. Finally built Nov 1, 2022. Originally ETA of Nov 9-15. Then updated to Dec 3-8 and now currently updated to Jan 3-9! When tracking the rail car, it is only 300 miles away for 2 weeks now... Ill feel "lucky" to get it early January. Cheers to all those in this group still waiting!

JoeyVyko

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nah that would make too much sense!! :D
Chat is saying delivery date of 12/29 now... I will believe it when I see it. May be time to drink myself into an 8 day coma.
I don't get how you got a built status, and have been waiting to ship while I've been on chip hold and mine somehow shipped before yours. I stand by Ford doesn't know how to do things in order.
Sponsored