Sponsored

11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21??

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly, I think that might be a blessing in disguise. Enjoy your soft top for a while and then buy a modular hard top later.
At the Bronco event in Portland today they said if you order soft top, you won’t get the wiring for the hard top. Best to order hard top and the go soft top. I don’t know for certain beyond what the flannel brigade said this afternoon.
Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
At the Bronco event in Portland today they said if you order soft top, you won’t get the wiring for the hard top. Best to order hard top and the go soft top. I don’t know for certain beyond what the flannel brigade said this afternoon.
Oh geez that won’t work. I’ll look into it, thanks!

Reactions: fv9

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told the same thing in Chicago yesterday. The hookups for hardtop defrost and washer fluid won’t be installed to the rear of the Bronco, if you order a soft top.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told the same thing in Chicago yesterday. The hookups for hardtop defrost and washer fluid won’t be installed to the rear of the Bronco, if you order a soft top.
Yep my dealer just confirmed the same. Does anyone else think this is going to cause a huge problem for those of us planning on adding a hardtop once they are available? Seems nutty to me and a simple thing for them to do.
I have to either cancel my order or go with it the way it is. I made a mistake on my order somehow and im down to just get the soft top. I’m not happy,

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep my dealer just confirmed the same. Does anyone else think this is going to cause a huge problem for those of us planning on adding a hardtop once they are available? Seems nutty to me and a simple thing for them to do.
I have to either cancel my order or go with it the way it is. I made a mistake on my order somehow and im down to just get the soft top. I’m not happy,
I'm sure there will be a work around, it just might not be immediately available. Same fiasco with fog lights/wiring and the modular front bumper.

Sponsored

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?

Bronco Order.jpg
Congratulations!
Apparently timestamps are meaningless. I was day one reservation guess I will been driving a new jeep unless I change my model. I'm going change my BL build Monday to a BB and save 25K then get my Bronco in July.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations!
Apparently timestamps are meaningless. I was day one reservation guess I will been driving a new jeep unless I change my model. I'm going change my BL build Monday to a BB and save 25K then get my Bronco in July.
And regret it every time you take it off road :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored