Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh my God!!!!!!
Tomorrow is the day, I'm finally getting my Bronco!
I feel blessed to have only waited a year for mine when others have waited much longer and had a reservation which I didn't.
I also feel so bad for those that are now faced with a decision about losing the Mic, Sas and Lux. This really sucks.
Sorry folks.
I'm a 12-19 build, 12-20 blend.
Ford actually did a really good job once it was built predicting how long it would take for it to be shipped and delivered.
Sponsored

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ugh, just
Got an email bumping my expected delivery to February. Boo!

johnavp1989

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news to wake up to!
Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group Screenshot_20230118_065314_Firefox

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still haven't moved to built as of this morning although Ford chat says "produced". I did notice there's a file to download on the module page and under PCM it shows "PCM DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><ERROR><ERRORCODE>614</ERRORCODE>" I'm assuming that means not PCM modules? I will say to those of us who are produced/kinda produced or whatever, this seems like they longest wait of the whole process. At this stage I'd be happy to go pick it up from MAP.

Sponsored

Dimwittxn

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can’t believe y’all get emails. My last email from them was in November saying I was scheduled for production
Same! But Ford chat said it has an eta delivery of 2/2 - 2/8

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Still haven't moved to built as of this morning although Ford chat says "produced". I did notice there's a file to download on the module page and under PCM it shows "PCM DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><ERROR><ERRORCODE>614</ERRORCODE>" I'm assuming that means not PCM modules? I will say to those of us who are produced/kinda produced or whatever, this seems like they longest wait of the whole process. At this stage I'd be happy to go pick it up from MAP.
@ohnoauto - They don't list the PCM separately anymore. I have the same error in my exported .ab file and my vehicle has already shipped.

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@ohnoauto - They don't list the PCM separately anymore. I have the same error in my exported .ab file and my vehicle has already shipped.
Good to know. Everglades looks sick btw! I'm about 30 mins away from the Everglades when you want to come sink our Broncos lol.

johnavp1989

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Ford Marketing and they gave me the name of the trucking company and the convoy number with an updated ETA of 1/28-2/3. I called the company (Accelerated Services) and they were able to track my vehicle by VIN. The customer service rep was really nice and even went so far as to call the driver and then give me a call back to tell me that the driver expects to deliver today between 7 and 8pm tonight!!!

With convoy shipping I was expecting to be left in the dark so this is a nice surprise!

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you received any more info from the dealer? I spoke with my salesman today and he gave me a date of 2/7. Again, I'll believe it when I drive it off the lot.
Have you received any update yet? I'm still sitting at in production. I imagine ours are close enough together that they'll be delivered together. Not sure how they're able to give delivery dates with no movement. Has the tracker moved for you or anything?

Sponsored

Megla Don

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you received any update yet? I'm still sitting at in production. I imagine ours are close enough together that they'll be delivered together. Not sure how they're able to give delivery dates with no movement. Has the tracker moved for you or anything?
My tracker hasn't moved at all, but I spoke to my salesman yesterday inquiring about the latest production holds on SAS and MIC top, etc. He searched my order and was able to tell me that I'm indeed built and delivery is expected between Feb 4th - 10th. Fingers crossed. My uneducated guess is yours will probably be on the same truck as mine. Let's hope anyhow!

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will ditto the marketing team rep being very friendly and helpful. He confirmed my Smart Vincent Cert offer with the Cert number and offer amount and provided tracking information although he told me the Bronco was still at the MAP loading ramp. The CSX (also resorted to using keypad instead of voice) tracker said the rail car was in Garrett, IN with arrival in Gibson, IN on 1/21 which is two days later than the first ETA I received 2 days ago on the CSX tracker.

You would think Ford's own delivery information would match with the rail. I can track $79 shoes ordered from Amazon with precision but can't reliably track a $50+k vehicle across platforms. At least it appears to be well underway. And yes, these are first world issues and nothing like the people with unscheduled WT's left in complete limbo.

topflite81

Outer Banks
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will ditto the marketing team rep being very friendly and helpful. He confirmed my Smart Vincent Cert offer with the Cert number and offer amount and provided tracking information although he told me the Bronco was still at the MAP loading ramp. The CSX (also resorted to using keypad instead of voice) tracker said the rail car was in Garrett, IN with arrival in Gibson, IN on 1/21 which is two days later than the first ETA I received 2 days ago on the CSX tracker.

You would think Ford's own delivery information would match with the rail. I can track $79 shoes ordered from Amazon with precision but can't reliably track a $50+k vehicle across platforms. At least it appears to be well underway. And yes, these are first world issues and nothing like the people with unscheduled WT's left in complete limbo.
Same with me Newdoc. I'm setting in Garrett and moved my Gibson stop from the 19th to 21st.

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just did Ford Chat. Said BL in Production as of 1/9/23 and then on chip hold. Said would be delivered to dealer by 1/21/23 to 1/27/23. Is that even possible? Going from MI to NH.
Estimate means nothing until shipped

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are my build buddies, I’m waiting. On mine, but looks to be 1/21-1/27 at dealer
Sponsored