First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s home. Exactly 800 days from Reservation to Garage.

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 7F9B3146-A950-40B8-BA67-485F83E101CF

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Says built! The modules page looks the same though

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 3EBA39C4-B35A-4C2E-B3D9-92E29AFAFAE4

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see some have already taken delivery, which is amazing!

Has anyone gotten a factory assembly line photo email?

Has anyone gotten a "Shipped" email?

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

So far all I got was the original email with the production date. Radio silence

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No to either of those on my end. Just showed up at the dealer about 24 hours after the pizza tracker changed to "Shipped." [Convoy so shipping was super quick] Seems like the "birthday" photos might not be a thing anymore. I haven't seen any from 2023's yet.

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also this may or not be the place for it, but since we all should be taking delivery soon, make sure you double check your price protection (if you have it). I was the first 2023 to come through my dealer and the price protection program is completely different this year than last year and it's looking like some dealers aren't sure how to deal with it.

At first they told me I didn't qualify because of options changes (not true) and after some polite but firm push back, they dug deeper and there just wasn't an offer in the system under my name + zipcode (possibly because I moved, who knows, it's been 2 years). Took my sales guy, the sales manager, and a Ford rep on the phone 40 mins to sort it out.

So double check those sales price numbers! More 2023 price protection info here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

Sponsored

brettly

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond,1990 K1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still not showing tear tag yet, but as of this morning I've flipped to built with a delivery of 12/19-12/25. I guess I should buy a big bow like all those Christmas car commercials.
Interestingly, I looked last night and my delivery window moved up to 12/13-12/19. Still haven’t gotten any emails, but hopefully I’ll get the call soon from the dealership.

BipedCreature

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the shipped email a few days ago with a delivery date of 12/22-12/28 (I'm in Connecticut, so its Rail for me). I haven't heard anything since. I emailed my dealer a couple times to confirm that those dates are accurate and haven't heard back yet. So hoping I get a call soon.

Yarder

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pizza tracker is working for me again but still stuck at "In Production" with a 12/7 date shown.

I really wish their process was more reliable and transparent. I have a feeling I will be getting a surprise call from our dealer that it's been delivered before I see any movement in the trackers...

Happy to see that some of you are getting your Broncos though!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pizza tracker is working for me again but still stuck at "In Production" with a 12/7 date shown.

I really wish their process was more reliable and transparent. I have a feeling I will be getting a surprise call from our dealer that it's been delivered before I see any movement in the trackers...

Happy to see that some of you are getting your Broncos though!
same although at this point I would be ecstatic finally, I am stuck still, think they are joy riding with it.

Name

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also this may or not be the place for it, but since we all should be taking delivery soon, make sure you double check your price protection (if you have it). I was the first 2023 to come through my dealer and the price protection program is completely different this year than last year and it's looking like some dealers aren't sure how to deal with it.
Did they take the price protection amount off the top before taxes or did they charge/tax you on MSRP and then give the price protection?
Sponsored