BroncoTX

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
This just makes me want the 2dr less and less. I love my 92, and they want me to spend $38k on a compact SUV? Can't sleep in it, can't put a bike in it hardly. It's a good looking vehicle, but it's tiny. Makes me think I should get the Bronco Sport Badlands with the 2.0L if I decide to get something.

OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Clubs

The 2021 two door just reminds me of the OG Bronco's. It's size feels like it compares to those more than the full size ones. The four door was pretty close, spec wise, to the 96.

I personally like the two door myself, but I get what you're saying.

OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Clubs

How did you feel about the tire size, in relation to the wheel wells?
Seemed fine, like there was plenty of room. It was "only" the 32s but after looking and some discussion it looked like the wells would be fine up into the 35s. He said they had some issues with going over 35s though.

OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Clubs

Did the 32 look too small in your opinion?
Nope, both times I saw a Black Diamond with the 32s I thought they looked great. That being said I'm still going to SAS my Black Diamond. I as much want all the other things that come with that package as the 35s themselves, especially with a Black Diamond.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB; 2018 4Runner TRD (wife’s car)
Vehicle Showcase
This just makes me want the 2dr less and less. I love my 92, and they want me to spend $38k on a compact SUV? Can't sleep in it, can't put a bike in it hardly. It's a good looking vehicle, but it's tiny. Makes me think I should get the Bronco Sport Badlands with the 2.0L if I decide to get something.
Think this comment is a bit unfair. I get what you're saying, especially as a current FSB owner, but I also know the FSB is just an F150 inside the cab. Ford was going for the classic look (and size) of the EB. Having said that, if they later tried a larger/wider version on par with the current F150, I'd go for it.

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hows the reach to the pedals? I'll probably have to pull the seat all the way forward anyway but are the pedals deep undee the dash?

OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Clubs

Hows the reach to the pedals? I'll probably have to pull the seat all the way forward anyway but are the pedals deep undee the dash?
I had no problems reaching the pedals when I sat in the drivers seat. If I moved the seat all the way back I could still reach them, but it wasn't comfortable for me. It felt "right" at about midway.

Spicolis_Pizza

Black Diamond
First Name
Skyler
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CRV
Thanks for the pics.

Did you find the interior blue accents clashed with the CO Exterior color? I was considering CO, but think the blue interior accents will clash with it too badly and I dont think I want to step up to the next model just for orange accents (although the mid/manual would be nice...).

OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Clubs

Thanks for the pics.

Did you find the interior blue accents clashed with the CO Exterior color? I was considering CO, but think the blue interior accents will clash with it too badly and I dont think I want to step up to the next model just for orange accents (although the mid/manual would be nice...).
Yes. 100% yes. My wife also agreed. Cyber Orange just did not work with the blue accents. I'll be going with either Velocity Blue or Area 51 most likely.

Advertisement

Advertisement