First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why would I waste the time asking a question to get a non answer?
The Mannequin part threw you off didn’t it. If they had just been described as Demos you would have never asked
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I should cancel my order?
Is it a 2-door manual Black Diamond, no auto 4x4, no sas, and a tow pkg? And at Granger with a reservation date before Oct. 1?😉😉

If not, then go ahead and keep it, because it probably doesn't help me much for you to cancel.🤣🤣

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
they play with the numbers a little bit on the sheet but base price for a 2D BB is $33,385 + $795 for auto 4X4 + $1595 for auto10 = $35,775 which is the price at the top of the sheet.
Don’t forget, in build and price the destination fee is added to the base price at the beginning. This sheet has it at the end.

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is a damn good question because my paper work sure shows $1595 MSRP, $1494 Invoice for the 10 Speed Auto Transmission
Cuz included with squatch maybe

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please allow me to congratulate you for your short wait on behalf of all the 7/13 2dr reservation holders without a scheduled build. And please be sure to remind us of your great fortune at every opportunity. :)

My point is that the system does not care what you ordered and when it was ordered. There is no reason my build should have been picked up before a 7/13 reservation holder, but I don't control that. So, while I am happy to have a VIN, I don't think that it's fair.

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go back to pre- July 13, 2020, you'll find this forum was vastly different. Since the reveal though, this place has turned into Facebook for (well I don't really know), but it's way different.

You won't find many answers here, it's more about "me and what I do or don't have at this point."

But I will say, in between all the "Look at Me" posts, there is the occasional hidden gem. Just few and very far between.
I'd say this happens to every forum with more publicity and more members being added. More members = higher percentage of trolls or just flat out unproductive/negative people. Mostly using this site for information and ignoring the negativity.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This populated in my system this morning. Invoice for our 2 door demo. Being built 6/11.

4A990D3F-FB67-4089-9EC6-6F9F75ADED4C.jpeg
I am curious, and it's probably been said already as I have not read through 6 pages, nor do I plan to.

But can someone please explain to me why Ford, who has listed 2.7l, Squatch & tow package as major constraints, feels the need to waste those on mannequins? I'm just curious.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am curious, and it's probably been said already as I have not read through 6 pages, nor do I plan to.

But can someone please explain to me why Ford, who has listed 2.7l, Squatch & tow package as major constraints, feels the need to waste those on mannequins? I'm just curious.
Probably weighing marketing vs. customer happiness (and what they think the timeframe to resolve the commodity constraints). 🤷

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since we are sharing. He’s what my dealer sent me over the weekend. They thought theirs wasn’t getting built till the 14th, but it seems it’s getting built now. Here’s the window sticker! ⬇
I can say I’m 1000 percent excited as it’s almost Mae Pearl, but I dubbed her Ruby Jean as she will be Rapid Red.

8230EA5C-0064-40AF-B7A9-673E9ABADAA6.jpeg
There are more Ford logos on the window sticker than there are on the actual truck itself. :ROFLMAO:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had asked my dealer the same thing the other day when it was posted about the 4D soft tops going out to dealers as demos. All he said was they were still getting their OG build and he wasn’t sure and he was just as surprised to have the things on it that were under constraint.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pulled the tow off of my 2 door FE build, hasn’t helped yet. I only really wanted it for the receiver, so I won’t miss the other bits. My 2¢: If you want it for actual towing, I’d leave it on.
I'm in the "I don't know what I want" category. 😄 With the 3,500 pound limit, I'm not sure what, if any, towing I would do. I do think I would use the receiver, such as for a hitch-mounted basket or bike carrier. I figure if I don't get the hitch, then I'll need it, and if I do get the hitch, I won't. ;)

If there was an option to just get the wiring kit installed, I would do that. But maybe that's what's holding up the package, as I can't imagine the basic hunk-of-metal receiver would be an issue.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since we are sharing. He’s what my dealer sent me over the weekend. They thought theirs wasn’t getting built till the 14th, but it seems it’s getting built now. Here’s the window sticker! ⬇
I can say I’m 1000 percent excited as it’s almost Mae Pearl, but I dubbed her Ruby Jean as she will be Rapid Red.

8230EA5C-0064-40AF-B7A9-673E9ABADAA6.jpeg
Our FCTP is scheduled for build on 6/16, just ran the VIN and got, "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle." If you do the math it looks like 7 days might be the magic number for the Monroney.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Our FCTP is scheduled for build on 6/16, just ran the VIN and got, "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle." If you do the math it looks like 7 days might be the magic number for the Monroney.
I def hope it all works out. I’m def ready to see it in the flesh!!

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I def hope it all works out. I’m def ready to see it in the flesh!!
We held a preview event here, no test drives allowed. It was great to get to see them and crawl around in them. But made it harder to wait lol. Just wanted to drive it even just around the block. However, I fly out tomorrow to Texas and get to attend the dealer preview event on Wednesday! Super stoked for that. Then my build date is currently holding for 6/21! Its all coming together!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We held a preview event here, no test drives allowed. It was great to get to see them and crawl around in them. But made it harder to wait lol. Just wanted to drive it even just around the block. However, I fly out tomorrow to Texas and get to attend the dealer preview event on Wednesday! Super stoked for that. Then my build date is currently holding for 6/21! Its all coming together!
Did you go to the dealer Off Rodeo?!
It’s def coming together. Getting excited again!!
Sponsored