First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Never, never, never to puck / spacer lifts. If you lift 2" or below do the spring - shock lift. However, if you want to do it right it requires upper and lower control arms, extended brake lines, springs/coilover shocks, extended axles, and some other bits. What you save in money will cost you in the long run so why not do it right?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And just what is this updated B&P you speak of? Lol they've not changed a single thing that I'm aware of. The color of cactus isn't even remotely close but still it stays. The rock rails, which are included on the BD and maybe the BL are still shown as options to add on for 6 hundred bucks.

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncocito, Might I ask why you say never lift this way? I did spacer levels on 3 of my F150s, and never had any issues? The ride quality was great. In total I probably drove 180k miles on that type of lift.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Friends--Guys, if you do not plan to take your Bronco off road then spacer lift it. There is a science to it and the more the spacer the worse it is.

Sponsored

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let's hope it's a good deal. If it's $2k, the SaS becomes a way better deal. I'm hoping sub-1K for the 2" on BD. Would make my ideal rig a possibility. I don't need SAS but I want a bit more vertical, and KO2s straight away

Untitled.png

Dub

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 mercury
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a downside to getting a Sasquatch in addition to the 2” lift?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let's hope it's a good deal. If it's $2k, the SaS becomes a way better deal. I'm hoping sub-1K for the 2" on BD. Would make my ideal rig a possibility. I don't need SAS but I want a bit more vertical, and KO2s straight away

Ford Bronco 2” Lift in the Build and Price Untitled
I'm with ya. If I can get 2" on a Base for under $1K, I can add my own 33's and paint my wheels like your BD build.

OP
OP

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And just what is this updated B&P you speak of? Lol they've not changed a single thing that I'm aware of. The color of cactus isn't even remotely close but still it stays. The rock rails, which are included on the BD and maybe the BL are still shown as options to add on for 6 hundred bucks.
The January update, I guess. :)

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My experience has been 2" or less is fine with a spacer (both solid axle and IFS) more than 2" you should consider something else. On solid axles new springs and longer control arms, IFS UCA and new coil overs, more than 3" probably a axle drop.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go to 34:14 in the live SEMA Q & A (11-20-20 ). Bronco Global Manager Jeff Seaman said there will not be a factory lift other than the Sasquatch package. Not doubting this may have changed in the last two weeks- just pointing it out.

Reactions: RLW
OP
OP

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go to 34:14 in the live SEMA Q & A (11-20-20 ). Bronco Global Manager Jeff Seaman said there will not be a factory lift other than the Sasquatch package. Not doubting this may have changed in the last two weeks- just pointing it out.
yes but that was contradicted recently so that’s the question.

EDIT: I was a little short with that. I’m not saying I’m right or you’re wrong or vice versa, it was just said at another Ford event.
At this point things seem to be a little fluid and honestly nobody really knows what we were going to get.
I am also skeptical whether a 2 inch lift would really be offered.

Last edited: