Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 3 inch level kit on my 2019 ford ranger and a 2 inch budget boost on my 2018 wrangler Rubicon. this allows me to run 285/70/17 tires on Ranger and 37/12.50/17 tires on Rubicon/ I am thinking if get Badlands without sasquatch and waiting for lift like this and would easily allow 35 inch tires. I know I have found some bargains on set of 5 that really love as great in snow and mud and very quiet on road (Radar Renegade RT). any thoughts all? Just some comparison info I have loaded up Ranger with this tires added the boat to hitch and plenty of power with the 2.3L and auto transmission. loaded up got 13 mpg avg with big hills
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm going to end up DIYing my Badlands sasquatch package. All of the hard stuff is included on the Badlands so it's just lift and tires.

What I go with depends. If there's a Ford Performance lift that keeps the factory warranty, I'll take a look at it. But, I likely end up going aftermarket for the lift, rims, and tires.

I'm keeping an eye on Falcon Shocks. I emailed them back in August and they replied that they will be building a lift setup for the Bronco. Mostly, I'm aiming to add the fast adjust capability. I think Bilstein has a version of it too.

It'll depend on when this stuff makes it to market ....

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I want/need is a 2"-3" lift on my BD so I can run 33" without issue, as I will be towing this a lot I do not want huge tires.

OP
OP
Draykas

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I want/need is a 2"-3" lift on my BD so I can run 33" without issue, as I will be towing this a lot I do not want huge tires.
That was thought on Ranger lift and install was 400 including alignment. so think go aftermarket

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was thought on Ranger lift and install was 400 including alignment. so think go aftermarket
Any photos of your Ranger?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 3 inch level kit on my 2019 ford ranger and a 2 inch budget boost on my 2018 wrangler Rubicon. this allows me to run 285/70/17 tires on Ranger and 37/12.50/17 tires on Rubicon/ I am thinking if get Badlands without sasquatch and waiting for lift like this and would easily allow 35 inch tires. I know I have found some bargains on set of 5 that really love as great in snow and mud and very quiet on road (Radar Renegade RT). any thoughts all? Just some comparison info I have loaded up Ranger with this tires added the boat to hitch and plenty of power with the 2.3L and auto transmission. loaded up got 13 mpg avg with big hills

Did the level kit for the Ranger have new upper control arm ????

3" seems like a lot for just a spacer on an IFS setup. They are more of the 1.5 " to 2.5 "

OP
OP
Draykas

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3" seems like a lot for just a spacer on an IFS setup. They are more of the 1.5 " to 2.5 "
it actually is 2.5 yes

Sponsored
OP
OP
Draykas

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sorry forget no it did not have upper control arms

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From what I’ve come across on the forum to this point, it leads me to believe I should be able to clear 285/75r17’s (33.9x11.3r17) which is right where I want to be. In the off chance I end up needing clearance or rub, I’ll do a 1.5”-2” level kit and that’s it. I’ll have most all the equipment comparable to a sas, I don’t need to go up to 35’s, all the other drivetrain upgrades from sas are included, so 34’s will do just fine. That’s where I’m at with it anyways. I had been planning a BD and leveling it out to do the same, but a Badlands puts me farther ahead for the off road goodies I want.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco only needs 1 1/2" front pucks or so, to be leveled.

Measured a Sasquatch and a OBX.

Front and Rear measurements from the Sasquatch.

Ford Bronco Budget lift using info from 2019 Ranger and 2018 Rubicon lift/level 20200607_105810
Ford Bronco Budget lift using info from 2019 Ranger and 2018 Rubicon lift/level 20200607_105810
Dont you mean it only need 1 and 1/2 BUTTS in the back to be leveled. The rear of vehicles is high for a reason, vehicles arent just for sitting in the mall lot empty. Lift the front and rear the same and it will never look like a loaded down beater when you put a cooler in the back.

Sorry i just despise leveling kits.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dont you mean it only need 1 and 1/2 BUTTS in the back to be leveled. The rear of vehicles is high for a reason, vehicles arent just for sitting in the mall lot empty. Lift the front and rear the same and it will never look like a loaded down beater when you put a cooler in the back.

Sorry i just despise leveling kits.
If you zoom in, you can see that the front is 1 1/2" lower than the rear.

A 1" front puck is all this would really need for day to day practicality.

A 1" puck on the Sasquatch would let you remove the 0.4" (IIRC???) bigger front bump stops.

Also, since the 315/70R17 tires actually measure 34 1/2" tall.
The leveling pucks would let you run true 35" tires too.

-------

Kits that put the lift in the front and rear are, by definition, lift kits.
Not leveling kits.

While I agree that puck lift kits are ghetto, buying new front springs to get rid of 1 1/2" of body rake, is not cost effective. IMHO
Sponsored