Sponsored

2/21/2022 Build Week Group

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's a handfull of us that got stuck in production from 2/21 week. The only common thread we could find in our builds was they all had 4A. Does yours have 4A?
Yep, Obx, 2.7, 4A, lux, leather, tow, soft-top.
Sponsored

Rambo30BL

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So yesterday was the big day!
Finally took delivery of my bronco!

Big shout out to Lecours Motor Sales in Kapuskasing Ontario Canada.
No mark ups, no hidden fees and great service.

Now the fun begins
Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group Snapchat-988082288
Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group IMG_4367

Rambo30BL

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was able to pick up yesterday after it arrived mid-morning. Greg at Tom Wood in Indy was great to work with throughout the process. Only issue, which we've already addressed is poorly anodized screws in the hood anchors. They've filed a warranty claim, and I expect it to be addressed somewhat quickly (ha! Bronco time, of course). Absolutely thrilled, and I hope that those stuck in production or built see theirs very soon. It will be worth the wait!
Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group IMG_4367
Congratulations

I took delivery yesterday
It's seems like I may be a common issue for the rusty bronco bolts on the hood tie-down. 2 of mine are covered in surface rust.
I said I would clean and oil them to see if it takes care of the problem.

I will be keeping an eye on them if it's gets any worse I will be contacting the dealer for replacements

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya I gotta thi
Yep, Obx, 2.7, 4A, lux, leather, tow, soft-top.
Ya I gotta think that's a little more than a coincidence at this point. 4A is definitely a problem. Wish there was a way to delete it on badlands....wasn't really an option I wanted, but the lower low range definitely was...so here I sit!

sasbend2

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Fox body, 2014 Mustang GT, 2006 F150 SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just talked to my dealer ( Ricart Ford ) and due to a major medical procedure they will be delivering my bronco to my driveway. I couldn’t ask for a better experience, all questions answered when ask, no hidden fees or costs. Zach has been on top of this since day one. Thank you.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya I gotta thi

Ya I gotta think that's a little more than a coincidence at this point. 4A is definitely a problem. Wish there was a way to delete it on badlands....wasn't really an option I wanted, but the lower low range definitely was...so here I sit!
Yeah, the longer I sit the more I'm re-thinking a lot of my build, but for now we wait.

I just got an update through the ford chat, next "update" should be around 3/20, and that should be it's awaiting shipment. Chat also said there are no holds on my build. So hopefully week of the 20th brings something.

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016, KIA Sedona 2017
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went to my dealership to see how much they were going to give me for my trade and mentioned that I already had financing. They sent the owner out to talk to me. They don't accept outside financing. Told me that they couldn't get me as low but that I could refinance through my bank. 🤨 Said that they are going to stick to MSRP + tint (which I didn't ask for but am 100% on board with).

My EDD is showing 14-20th on their end, but not sure when I'll get it. They have 2 Broncos sitting in Dallas. He said there is a union thing going on and he's not willing to cross picket lines. I've seen trucks delivering there so I thought maybe he was bs-ing me. I sold my vehicle to the Chevy dealership for a few thousand over Ford's offer. They said the same thing about union. Anyone heard anything about that?

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was able to pick up yesterday after it arrived mid-morning. Greg at Tom Wood in Indy was great to work with throughout the process. Only issue, which we've already addressed is poorly anodized screws in the hood anchors. They've filed a warranty claim, and I expect it to be addressed somewhat quickly (ha! Bronco time, of course). Absolutely thrilled, and I hope that those stuck in production or built see theirs very soon. It will be worth the wait!
That's awesome congrats!!!!
There's a handfull of us that got stuck in production from 2/21 week. The only common thread we could find in our builds was they all had 4A. Does yours have 4A?

I must have escaped that fate in the 2/21 group as mine has the 4A and is built.

Lkerf

Base
First Name
Lesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love seeing all the Broncos 😍
Mine is listed as a rail car delay, tried checking the number and there’s not status update per CSX… EDD 17-23rd.

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those blessed enough to have received their Bronco and kind enough to still be following this thread…

Before you got the call from your dealer that it arrived, was there any update on the tracker, palsapp, or an Email received?

I haven’t seen any movement, just waiting for shipment. Wondering if I’ll just get a call or see one of those items update first…

Sponsored

MarSkaggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Marissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those blessed enough to have received their Bronco and kind enough to still be following this thread…

Before you got the call from your dealer that it arrived, was there any update on the tracker, palsapp, or an Email received?

I haven’t seen any movement, just waiting for shipment. Wondering if I’ll just get a call or see one of those items update first…
Palsapp, and the Ford tracker, both showed progress; and were updated in a timely fashion. Once Pals showed dispatched, the ford tracker showed shipped.

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Palsapp, and the Ford tracker, both showed progress; and were updated in a timely fashion. Once Pals showed dispatched, the ford tracker showed shipped.
Thanks, was that like a couple days before or just just the day before? No email?

MarSkaggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Marissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, was that like a couple days before or just just the day before? No email?
I was “dispatched” on Pals Thursday evening; tracker showed it as shipped Thursday later that evening; it arrived Friday mid-morning. I never received any Ford emails past “scheduled for production”.

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was “dispatched” on Pals Thursday evening; tracker showed it as shipped Thursday later that evening; it arrived Friday mid-morning. I never received any Ford emails past “scheduled for production”.
thanks again! I’m not exactly known as a patient person, especially when I’m not getting any information. This helps a bit. Appreciate it!

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never got any email saying it was delivered. Got a call Friday morning from the dealer then checked the tracker, it said final preparation.
Sponsored