Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

My sales guy just called and it was delivered this morning. He texted me some pictures.

Going in at noon to check it out. They will still need to install Security Draw, Rebel 6 Fuel wheels and wildpeak tires

34FD36FA-68ED-43C5-B944-B0741CAFB03D.jpeg

D483EF3F-56F9-416E-AF5A-F996EF85B8F2.jpeg

36110B13-F3C0-4BA9-B7EB-144E4F96CB7E.jpeg

Congratulations!!!
Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I understand there’s a way to confirm current status for Rail shipment but is there a way to confirm total route path to arrive?

MtnBronc

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand there’s a way to confirm current status for Rail shipment but is there a way to confirm total route path to arrive?
I haven't seen anything, but I'd be curious to know this as well. Your dealership is probably the best source for this information, but I've been trying not to bug mine. BNSF runs to Des Moines where my dealer is located, but the CSX hotline says my rail care was released to the customer in Omaha. Now, Omaha is only about a 2 hour drive from Des Moines, but I still would have expected the rail car to get as close as possible before being unloaded. Hoping it shows up at the dealership today or tomorrow and I can stop worrying about it haha.

sasbend2

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Fox body, 2014 Mustang GT, 2006 F150 SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just checked both trackers and it has finally shipped, built since 3/1 and only has to make it to Columbus Ohio. We will see how long that takes.

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't seen anything, but I'd be curious to know this as well. Your dealership is probably the best source for this information, but I've been trying not to bug mine. BNSF runs to Des Moines where my dealer is located, but the CSX hotline says my rail care was released to the customer in Omaha. Now, Omaha is only about a 2 hour drive from Des Moines, but I still would have expected the rail car to get as close as possible before being unloaded. Hoping it shows up at the dealership today or tomorrow and I can stop worrying about it haha.

I believe cars can only be unloaded from the rail cars at special automotive facilities designed for this. here is a map of all of the BNSF auto facilities.

https://www.bnsf.com/bnsf-resources...aps-and-shipping-locations/automotive-map.pdf

Union Pacific has their own. there could be others.
here's a video I found showing cars being unloaded:

Below is a Union Pacific link with some information on how it all work.
https://www.up.com/customers/track-record/tr081021-what-is-an-autorack-rail-car.htm

Sponsored

MtnBronc

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe cars can only be unloaded from the rail cars at special automotive facilities designed for this. here is a map of all of the BNSF auto facilities.

https://www.bnsf.com/bnsf-resources...aps-and-shipping-locations/automotive-map.pdf

https://www.up.com/customers/track-record/tr081021-what-is-an-autorack-rail-car.htm
Awesome, thanks for sharing! That map does show that Omaha is the closest automotive facility, so that makes sense. And thanks for the video, that is cool to see. I guess I'll just go back to checking palsapp once an hour then until I hear from my dealer.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Would love to see map like that for CSX

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
and here it is..... automotive facilities marked with yellow dots on this map:

https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/custo...istribution-services-inc-tdsi/maps-locations/

My guess is Lawrenceville GA would be the closest to you
800 number says it departed Cayce SC and will be “placed” in Dixiana (W Columbia) SC 3/13. If I’m guessing placed means dropped off? Assume it would mean that it then gets transported by flatbed down to Savannah which is about 2.45 hrs south?

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

800 number says it departed Cayce SC and will be “placed” in Dixiana (W Columbia) SC 3/13. If I’m guessing placed means dropped off? Assume it would mean that it then gets transported by flatbed down to Savannah which is about 2.45 hrs south?
After being placed, the railcar gets unloaded and waits for a transport to your dealer. Is your dealer in Savanah?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you showing "shipped" now on tracker? I'm still showing "in production" but I tried Palsapp again and it actually finds my VIN! Still pending and destination "null", but at least a bill of lading has been generated!

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you showing "shipped" now on tracker? I'm still showing "in production" but I tried Palsapp again and it actually finds my VIN! Still pending and destination "null", but at least a bill of lading has been generated!
Not mine but instead my buddy’s. Mine is still In Production
Sponsored