Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

My sales guy just called and it was delivered this morning. He texted me some pictures.

Going in at noon to check it out. They will still need to install Security Draw, Rebel 6 Fuel wheels and wildpeak tires

34FD36FA-68ED-43C5-B944-B0741CAFB03D.jpeg

D483EF3F-56F9-416E-AF5A-F996EF85B8F2.jpeg

36110B13-F3C0-4BA9-B7EB-144E4F96CB7E.jpeg
Beauty. That looks almost identical to mine, only difference I can see is I went hard top.

Congrats!

Please post once you've switched the tires :) Planning to do something similar.
Sponsored

Dwillisbronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I went from super excited to feeling sick 😢.

when I got to the dealership they had to give me some bad news.
In the shipping there was some damage.

Some how the back bumper and spare tire was hit/ pushed into. The rear tail gate as small area that got pushed in.

they have notified Ford and have requested a new bumper and tailgate. Hopefully they can get it shipped quickly.

The dealership has been great to work with and was on top of it, before I got there.
I hope they can get this resolved quickly.

For now, all I can do is look at the pictures. 😢😢😢

MtnBronc

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I went from super excited to feeling sick 😢.

when I got to the dealership they had to give me some bad news.
In the shipping there was some damage.

Some how the back bumper and spare tire was hit/ pushed into. The rear tail gate as small area that got pushed in.

they have notified Ford and have requested a new bumper and tailgate. Hopefully they can get it shipped quickly.

The dealership has been great to work with and was on top of it, before I got there.
I hope they can get this resolved quickly.

For now, all I can do is look at the pictures. 😢😢😢
Honestly this fear has been in the back of my mind, sorry this happened. Hopefully it's a quick fix, but waiting at all when your so close is agonizing. They won't sell it to you and then fix it? I'm guessing for paperwork reasons.

Sponsored

Dwillisbronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly this fear has been in the back of my mind, sorry this happened. Hopefully it's a quick fix, but waiting at all when your so close is agonizing. They won't sell it to you and then fix it? I'm guessing for paperwork reasons.
They need to hear back from Ford first. It will depend on the time frame.

In the mean time they can install Towing, security drawer, wheels and tires.

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally picked it up today. Dealer was so great to work with MSRP + xPlan.

8F8A2D1B-6176-488A-84D7-5F14D051AA4C.jpeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a later reservation converted to MY 22, order placed 10/22/2021, in production officially 2/28/2022 on pizza track, unofficially updated to in production 2/18/2022. I was once told EDD March 30th to dealership. I tried again and was told "EDD could not be provided in any way".....I talked to my dealer he has no idea how to track any progress. He said he would ask someone else but don't want to pester him again. Do we have more recent updates on ice mountain? I feel as though I may have been iced for now...

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a later reservation converted to MY 22, order placed 10/22/2021, in production officially 2/28/2022 on pizza track, unofficially updated to in production 2/18/2022. I was once told EDD March 30th to dealership. I tried again and was told "EDD could not be provided in any way".....I talked to my dealer he has no idea how to track any progress. He said he would ask someone else but don't want to pester him again. Do we have more recent updates on ice mountain? I feel as though I may have been iced for now...
It appears "EDD" is becoming a thing of the past. I am also stuck "in production" since 2/24. My last known EDD was yesterday. I had a little email exchange w/my salesman yesterday...here's his take on it:

"
So it is built since they gave us a EDD that is your way of knowing that it is built and in Transit. Now Ford is not very specific on the whole in transit status. So it goes into transit as soon it is done being built unless there is a Hold which I do not see one.

With that being said they also only give me the EDD which is stupid in my eyes as it can take upwards to a month past that date as I have seen for the vehicle to actually get here. Now I know that is not the best news but it is still good news in my eyes! Please let me know if you have any other questions,"

Mine still says "in production" ATM, but apparently that doesn't mean much either. Yesterday, however, was the 1st time I have gotten www.palsapp.com to recognize my VIN. So I take that as a positive. Also alot of info has changed on my WS which was re-issued 3/7...so there is stuff happening?

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It appears "EDD" is becoming a thing of the past. I am also stuck "in production" since 2/24. My last known EDD was yesterday. I had a little email exchange w/my salesman yesterday...here's his take on it:

"
So it is built since they gave us a EDD that is your way of knowing that it is built and in Transit. Now Ford is not very specific on the whole in transit status. So it goes into transit as soon it is done being built unless there is a Hold which I do not see one.

With that being said they also only give me the EDD which is stupid in my eyes as it can take upwards to a month past that date as I have seen for the vehicle to actually get here. Now I know that is not the best news but it is still good news in my eyes! Please let me know if you have any other questions,"

Mine still says "in production" ATM, but apparently that doesn't mean much either. Yesterday, however, was the 1st time I have gotten www.palsapp.com to recognize my VIN. So I take that as a positive. Also alot of info has changed on my WS which was re-issued 3/7...so there is stuff happening?
Sounds like similar conversation I had with my sales guy...you just got a lot more details, lol. This may be a stupid question, how did you figure out your window sticker changed?

MarSkaggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Marissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was able to pick up yesterday after it arrived mid-morning. Greg at Tom Wood in Indy was great to work with throughout the process. Only issue, which we've already addressed is poorly anodized screws in the hood anchors. They've filed a warranty claim, and I expect it to be addressed somewhat quickly (ha! Bronco time, of course). Absolutely thrilled, and I hope that those stuck in production or built see theirs very soon. It will be worth the wait!
Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group tempImagez2qhpR

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like similar conversation I had with my sales guy...you just got a lot more details, lol. This may be a stupid question, how did you figure out your window sticker changed?
Here's copies of both. The 1st one is the original I got on 2/17, the 2nd one I saw for the 1st time yesterday...I had assumed they were identical, but actually alot of numbers have changed. The blend date/rotation # is the same, and the VIN of course...but everything else is different. My place in line had been 726/1100, now it's 21/1190? Don't know what the big # in the top left is, but that's different now, and next to it where it used to say "normal" it says "rebill", and there's a code there that changed:

Attachments

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's copies of both. The 1st one is the original I got on 2/17, the 2nd one I saw for the 1st time yesterday...I had assumed they were identical, but actually alot of numbers have changed. The blend date/rotation # is the same, and the VIN of course...but everything else is different. My place in line had been 726/1100, now it's 21/1190? Don't know what the big # in the top left is, but that's different now, and next to it where it used to say "normal" it says "rebill", and there's a code there that changed:
Thanks for that! It looks like they put you back in the production line. I've been checking my WS, I don't see anything that's changed as of right now. I'm taking it as a good sign for both of us tho. You must be making some progress.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for that! It looks like they put you back in the production line. I've been checking my WS, I don't see anything that's changed as of right now. I'm taking it as a good sign for both of us tho. You must be making some progress.
There's a handfull of us that got stuck in production from 2/21 week. The only common thread we could find in our builds was they all had 4A. Does yours have 4A?
Sponsored