Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea what this means? Confirmed it was built 2/26

70B7C0AF-6DEA-4414-8502-D58A4218E557.png
I got the same email…. At least it looks like it went out in general to a bunch of us. I’m wondering if it was supposed to be the “built” email we never got and their system sent the wrong one…. I have called Ford a few times and they have told me it’s built and just waiting for shipment to be arranged….
Sponsored

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received that same email late last night but mine has been built since 3/6 and shipped awhile ago. Should be here this coming week.
When I got that email I figured Ford shut down early on Friday and got a little too saucy in the evening.
My attempt at Palsapp never recognized my VIN either. Got tired of screwing with it so I’ll just go through my dealer for updates.
side note, I got pre approved for the bronco purchase through my credit union yesterday so now my dealer doesn’t have to run my credit 326 times when I go to pick it up and do the financing. I always hated that.

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received that same email late last night but mine has been built since 3/6 and shipped awhile ago. Should be here this coming week.
When I got that email I figured Ford shut down early on Friday and got a little too saucy in the evening.
My attempt at Palsapp never recognized my VIN either. Got tired of screwing with it so I’ll just go through my dealer for updates.
side note, I got pre approved for the bronco purchase through my credit union yesterday so now my dealer doesn’t have to run my credit 326 times when I go to pick it up and do the financing. I always hated that.
I’m preapproved through my CU too, before the fed interest rate increase. But my dealer is insisting that they can provide a better rate. But they won’t tell me what it is until the vehicle arrives…

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m preapproved through my CU too, before the fed interest rate increase. But my dealer is insisting that they can provide a better rate. But they won’t tell me what it is until the vehicle arrives…
I’m only going to allow them to run it through Ford credit, I’m done playing that game of my credit being run 8 times for a vehicle purchase

Sponsored

rhymeswithbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Swung by the local railyard again today and it looks like my reservation made it to town too. I haven't confirmed this with the dealer yet but that would mean both my Broncos have arrived and are waiting on a truck to take them the last 3 miles to the dealer. 🙄

Frustrating but also exciting! I'm excited they're so close, yet all I can do is stare at them through a chain link fence...

SB 2 door:
Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group IMG_20220321_124727924

Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group IMG_20220321_124834117

Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group IMG_20220321_124314732

VB 4 door:
Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group IMG_20220321_125012574

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got informed by the online chat that mine is on a "plant hold" till 3/31. Anybody else who is stuck hearing the same? Pizza tracker shows "in production" since 2/24, Palsapp shows pending/null.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got informed by the online chat that mine is on a "plant hold" till 3/31. Anybody else who is stuck hearing the same? Pizza tracker shows "in production" since 2/24, Palsapp shows pending/null.
Did you have an End Date before? My is still In Production with an End Date of today, March 22.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have an End Date before? My is still In Production with an End Date of today, March 22.
Last "date" I had was 3/11 EDD, before the EDD blackout. Not sure what an "end date" is, but no one has ever mentioned one to me

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so I checked again and I got:

"Thank you for your patience, Brian. First, congratulations on your new 2022 Bronco! Your order currently shows In Production-Delay - Plant Hold-Mi Assebly Plnt, MI-Status Update ETA Mar-31-2022. Since you have already received your VIN , you can track your order status using this link, when updates are available: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking ."

I asked what "ETA" meant and got:

"That is the ETA for the next status update. We would recommend checking back after this date for updated status and details."

What in the name of Lee Iococca does that mean?

Dwillisbronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I went from super excited to feeling sick 😢.

when I got to the dealership they had to give me some bad news.
In the shipping there was some damage.

Some how the back bumper and spare tire was hit/ pushed into. The rear tail gate as small area that got pushed in.

they have notified Ford and have requested a new bumper and tailgate. Hopefully they can get it shipped quickly.

The dealership has been great to work with and was on top of it, before I got there.
I hope they can get this resolved quickly.

For now, all I can do is look at the pictures. 😢😢😢
Update: So I just got off the phone with the GM from the dealership. There was $3,800 in damage from shipping. That has been submitted to Ford.

So now needing to hear how long it will take to get the new parts (tailgate, back fender)

in the meantime, they will go ahead and install towing, security drawer, wheels and tires. Once that is complete, they will let me take delivery. Then when the new parts come in, will get them installed. Hopefully they can get them hear quickly!

Evnstar

Wildtrak
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up my baby today! She was delivered last Tuesday, but due to my work schedule she had to hang out at the dealer for a week. So excited to finally have her home!!!!

2DDD6F41-DB3A-4A61-BFA9-9E25782A92B3.jpeg

A4740032-DF2A-46CD-95DD-1D85E6B8810F.jpeg

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so I checked again and I got:

"Thank you for your patience, Brian. First, congratulations on your new 2022 Bronco! Your order currently shows In Production-Delay - Plant Hold-Mi Assebly Plnt, MI-Status Update ETA Mar-31-2022. Since you have already received your VIN , you can track your order status using this link, when updates are available: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking ."

I asked what "ETA" meant and got:

"That is the ETA for the next status update. We would recommend checking back after this date for updated status and details."

What in the name of Lee Iococca does that mean?
So l called the 800# again today and was told mine would be updated on April 5. It’s been “in production “ since 2/21 and my original EDD was 3/16
Sponsored