Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, 2014, SXT Plus AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my official email with VIN from Ford. Order date 1/20/22. Badlands - Carb Grey, 4 Door, 2.7, MIC, High, Mod Bumper, Alt Wheels, Leather Trim Seats. Dropped Tow about 3 weeks ago. Was told it was showing as a constraint warning at that time per dealer.

2/27 Build Week Spreadsheet
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rocket4X4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas, M/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Who is your dealer? My build is very similar: BL, non-SAS, 4dr, 2.3, 7MT, high, mod bumper, std wheels, MGV seats, MIC, no tow. I ordered 12/21/21 through our local dealer. Still no word from Ford on a VIN despite a PC2 a month ago....

Last edited:
OP
OP

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Who is your dealer? My build is very similar: BL, non-SAS, 4dr, high, mod bumper, std wheels, MGV seats, MIC, no tow. I ordered 12/21/21 through our local dealer. Still no word from Ford on a VIN despite a PC2 a month ago....
Thanks. Iā€™m thrilled to get the notification. Was not expecting I would get it this soon knowing how many Badlands orders are still out there.

Dealer is Woody Anderson in Huntsville Alabama. Highest volume Ford dealer in the area and possibly the state unless a Birmingham one does more volume.

Last edited:

Yorick

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my email today too! I can't believe I'm in a build week group now :) Mine is a 4 Door Badlands, Non-Sas with MIC/Mod Front Bumper/Tow/High Package. Originally ordered from Ford of Franklin (Franklin, TN) in Jan. 2021.

Sponsored

Rocket4X4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas, M/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Iā€™m thrilled to get the notification. Was not expecting I would get it this soon knowing how many Badlands orders are still out there.

Dealer is Woody Anderson in Huntsville Alabama. Highest volume Ford dealer in the area and possibly the state unless a Birmingham one does more volume. Only Ford dealer in our city which is growing fast being a big Department of Defense employer town and heavy with the space industry as well.
Cool! I'm at Woody also. šŸ» When I checked last month they couldn't figure out why nothing had moved since Sept. They've been great; just trying to stay zen about the whole thing. Now that so many with similar builds and order dates are being scheduled, I'm starting to get excited....

I added in my previous post that mine is the 2.3/7MT.

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So many of you may be mad at me and that's okay, you do you.

I had a second reservation I made and never converted. I got what I wanted in my black diamond in October 2021. However I sat on the second reservation to see how constraints, new parts, new options and resale shook out. Plus experience with my current bronco (15 months of ownership, almost 16K miles).

Converted my reservation November 2022 before the reservation cancelation. 2 Door, Badlands, 2.3L, Auto, Tow package, High Package, Roof Rails. I was expecting maybe over the summer at the earliest I would get a build week given the constraints.

But here we are, build week of 2/27/2023. Now what to do with it once it arrives. Keep it, trade in the older bronco, flip it or pass on it.

OP
OP

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So many of you may be mad at me and that's okay, you do you.

I had a second reservation I made and never converted. I got what I wanted in my black diamond in October 2021. However I sat on the second reservation to see how constraints, new parts, new options and resale shook out. Plus experience with my current bronco (15 months of ownership, almost 16K miles).

Converted my reservation November 2022 before the reservation cancelation. 2 Door, Badlands, 2.3L, Auto, Tow package, High Package, Roof Rails. I was expecting maybe over the summer at the earliest I would get a build week given the constraints.

But here we are, build week of 2/27/2023. Now what to do with it once it arrives. Keep it, trade in the older bronco, flip it or pass on it.
Tough choiceā€¦. Keep both if you can if it were meā€¦. Or sell the one you want the least at hopefully a profit back to you if thatā€™s possible. Good luck!

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is surreal. I got my email and VIN. I reserved 797 days ago. Non-Sas BL with almost every constraint. MIC, 2.7L, Mod bumper, LUX, Tow, Optional wheels, Block heater, Keypad, MGV.

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a day. Was in the office with terrible reception so I missed the email. Almost 2 years since order and my dealer, whoā€™s the man, saw nothing previewing. I checked the back door link and saw I was finally scheduled on literally the 19th year to the day my mother passed.

Itā€™s been a long couple years
And Iā€™m just thankful to be scheduled. I appreciate all those on here who gave me hope.

@Ford Motor Company
Ford Bronco 2/27/2023 Build Week - With Spreadsheet 70061500-E283-4B56-AFAF-33326A9C50A4

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my email today. 2 door non-sas Badlands, Tow, Lux, roof rails, optional wheels.
Granger day 5 order.

Yorick

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Who is your dealer? My build is very similar: BL, non-SAS, 4dr, 2.3, 7MT, high, mod bumper, std wheels, MGV seats, MIC, no tow. I ordered 12/21/21 through our local dealer. Still no word from Ford on a VIN despite a PC2 a month ago....
Someone mentioned on a different thread that this week was only for "specialty scheduling." Apparently, only Everglades, Raptors and Badlands with optional wheels were scheduled? Since you have standard wheels, I'm thinking that might be why? Weird that an optional upgrade gave me a boost, but I'll take it!

Bruceaholic

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What a day. Was in the office with terrible reception so I missed the email. Almost 2 years since order and my dealer, whoā€™s the man, saw nothing previewing. I checked the back door link and saw I was finally scheduled on literally the 19th year to the day my mother passed.

Itā€™s been a long couple years
And Iā€™m just thankful to be scheduled. I appreciate all those on here who gave me hope.

@Ford Motor Company
Ford Bronco 2/27/2023 Build Week - With Spreadsheet 70061500-E283-4B56-AFAF-33326A9C50A4
Is tht through the back door link? I put my order # in and it brings me to the sign in for your ford acct page and itā€™s not listed.

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bruceaholic

Big Bend