Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spoke to my dealer and he said Ford is supposed to have their next update on this on May 21st.

I think I am done with all of this though and generally done with @Ford Motor Company. Waiting till next Wednesday and if I don't see any progress, I am just going to go buy a car from a lot.
Hi Mirzar

I am sorry for your extended wait and understand your frustration. I don't know you but I will tell you it is worth the wait. I have had mine since June 2022 and enjoy driving it every day. I actually look forward to driving again. I ordered a second one for my son that was produced the week of 3/28. His arrived last Friday and he is loving his. I agree that Ford could have done so many things better, but the end product is bomb. Hang in there!
Sponsored

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
So ours is sitting in Mira Loma, CA (end of the train route) as of today 5/5. I’m an august 2020 reservation, 2/21 order date.

Dealer reached out after an inquiry and said should be at the Southern California dealership by Monday 5/8…or so.

I plan to drive 350 miles south to “work” out a deal with the dealership and finally pick her up for the wife post test drive.

Ford private cert $3,095 no confirmation of any retail price protection despite multiple emails to sales manager and internet sales rep/whom it was assigned to.

We shall see!!!! I hope the rest of you guys/gals get your shipping update soon.

B8AE119B-71AE-4086-9489-C770B83E2044.png

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got notice yesterday that my “in production” status has changed to “built and waiting shipment”

mcs69

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So ours is sitting in Mira Loma, CA (end of the train route) as of today 5/5. I’m an august 2020 reservation, 2/21 order date.

Dealer reached out after an inquiry and said should be at the Southern California dealership by Monday 5/8…or so.

I plan to drive 350 miles south to “work” out a deal with the dealership and finally pick her up for the wife post test drive.

Ford private cert $3,095 no confirmation of any retail price protection despite multiple emails to sales manager and internet sales rep/whom it was assigned to.

We shall see!!!! I hope the rest of you guys/gals get your shipping update soon.
Mine is currently stuck at Mira Loma as well, 4/3 build week. Been stuck there since 4/29, hoping to get it soon..so close yet so far. What dealer did you end up going with?

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is currently stuck at Mira Loma as well, 4/3 build week. Been stuck there since 4/29, hoping to get it soon..so close yet so far. What dealer did you end up going with?
I’m with southbay ford in Hawthorne off the I-405.

I’ve since moved to the Bay Area. Who are you with? Exciting time. I Think the semi-trucks pick up the broncos from there and haul them to the dealers 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

mcs69

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’ve since moved to the Bay Area. Who are you with? Exciting time. I Think the semi-trucks pick up the broncos from there and haul them to the dealers 🤷‍♂️
I'm with Norm Reeves in Cerritos. Hope you get yours soon!

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you’re right about Mira Loma train yard…mine should be there in a couple weeks. Should be trucked from there - I’m with Ken Grody Ford in Redlands.

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my “shipped” email this morning, with estimated delivery here in Redlands, California 5/22-6/4. Getting closer!

mirzar

Outer Banks
First Name
Mirza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke to my dealer and he said Ford is supposed to have their next update on this on May 21st.

I think I am done with all of this though and generally done with @Ford Motor Company. Waiting till next Wednesday and if I don't see any progress, I am just going to go buy a car from a lot.
I got my Bronco today! My initial order is still "awaiting shipment" and I pretty much lost my patience with Ford. I was able to walk in and pick one off the lot. I did pay $1.5k over sticker and I get everyone here hates paying over sticker price but personally it's worth it to not have to deal with the agony of waiting. This is my first car ever and I drove it back home. I was very very nervous driving it for the first time in NYC but I'm also happy to finally have a car.

Good luck to everyone waiting and I hope you all get your cars soon!

Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week IMG_4494
Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week IMG_4498

Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week IMG_4502

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She's here! I picked it up this morning - it's everything I was wanting and more. Dealer honored MSRP pricing from January 2022/price protection/certificates, etc. No issues.

Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week Bronco
Sponsored

Last edited: