Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who all in our build week is still waiting for their Bronco to arrive at the dealer? I have no idea where the Bronco is. It has been almost a month since it was built and shipped.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who all in our build week is still waiting for their Bronco to arrive at the dealer? I have no idea where the Bronco is. It has been almost a month since it was built and shipped.
I got built email a week ago but still not shipped

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, this didn't age well.

My Bronco arrived at the dealer or at least the dealer called to say it has arrived. No notification from Ford that it was delivered. Now, I start the purchase and delivery process.

Kaptain_Rocky

Outer Banks
First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, this didn't age well.

My Bronco arrived at the dealer or at least the dealer called to say it has arrived. No notification from Ford that it was delivered. Now, I start the purchase and delivery process.
Mine came in last Monday, the dealership didn't call nor did ford notify me. I just had a hunch to go by there and there it was fresh off the truck. I went back Friday to see that they took a lot of stuff off like my "only to be removed by the customer" sticker and slapped their dealership emblem on the back without talking to me :mad:. I believe they had people test driving it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been a minute since build/shipped. Arrived at dealer with no notice from Ford despite getting earlier email notifications of progress. Finishing up the paperwork today and hopefully it will be on a hauler by the end of the week.

konachameleon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
after receiving the “built” email 4/6 and just sitting for a month my tracker has finally updated to “shipped”! no update on ETA past 4/16-4/22 which has obviously long passed but slowly but surely getting here….
good news is my dealer and i have hashed out finances already and has been great with MY price protection and private offer!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Grange-tober 2-dr OBX High was delivered yesterday. I already own a '22 2-dr Black Diamond. Now, begins my summer test drive of the OBX to see which one I'll keep. Might keep both as the OBX High was cheaper than my Black Diamond which is already paid off.