Ph4nt0m

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got the Bronco home after 2.5 years. I wanted to buy my ESP from the dealer but realized that their quoted price was pretty high as compared to what I have been hearing here (For example from Granger). So I am planning to buy the ESP online from https://www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/.

Does anybody here get Ford ESP, and where did you ended up getting it from?
Congrats on the delivery!

I noticed the exact same thing. Finance guy was doing his best to upsell everything he could and when it came to PremiumCare ESP he was offering the $0 deductible for 10yr/100k for about 3k. So about 350-400 markup from Granger which to be fair isn't the worst I've ever seen and probably could've negotiated that down a bit.

My thought was if I am getting close to my 3yr or 36k I will have a better idea how often i anticipate things to happen, what my mileage is at per year with it, and thus be better informed on which warranty is a good fit. If silly little things are breaking then im going for probably a low deductible; only big ticket issues, then probably higher deductible etc.

For my MMYT combo I for 0$ 10yr/100k it's $2655 right now through Granger. Just for the sake of estimates, if I look up a 2021 with 35k miles and inside the 36 months, the same warranty is $2755. That said, I think the sit back and wait method should work out alright.

TL;DR - I did not buy ESP from dealer either, but will be buying from Granger closer to the factory warranty expiration.
Sponsored

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im still waiting, and ford has no idea what's going on and when I will receive it. At this point I should just order a new one, but the dealer says the pricing will go up, so guess I'm stuck until it comes in!!!! Ford needs to get their stuff together this is horrible!
Is anybody still waiting for their Bronco on this thread. Or am I the last man standing?

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im still waiting, and ford has no idea what's going on and when I will receive it. At this point I should just order a new one, but the dealer says the pricing will go up, so guess I'm stuck until it comes in!!!! Ford needs to get their stuff together this is horrible!
This is so unacceptable, 3.5 months since scheduled build.

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am sorry to hear that!

Sponsored

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well my bronco finally arrived at the dealer on Wednesday, to only find out I can't pick it up until the recall parts are in, which they don't have an eta of when they will be in. This is probably the worst knowing it's here and I can't have it....ugh ford really messed up on this one. So annoyed!
picture of my bronco as it sits again for ford!!!😡
Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1000001588

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What recall.. the seatbelt should have been fixed before shipping.

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The seat belt recall, the clips didn't ship with it and are not on the seatbelts, so the dealer can't let me take it off the lot, again another ford screw up!!! I am so upset I was looking forward to having it this weekend.......such a let down again.... months of many calls for this to happen.

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The process has been so irritating, hang in there…

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @Dantastic I ran across this thread due to your case above. Just wanted to follow up and see if you ever got your check from Ford for the other $4,300?

I'm in a situation where I'm not sure if my dealer is trying to screw me out of my MY private offer. For months, I've had a $2,925 private offer in SmartVincent following my 2023MY bronco order back in Nov 22. (Based on a 2021 reservation.) Now that I've asked for price protection as well, they're saying the system was wrong and that they can do the $4,350 price protection but the private offer was incorrect and that it was an "either/or" scenario. I'm not convinced as it seems some folks were awarded both.
Just got a 4,030.00 check in the mail today from my dealer. So it is short about $300.00 but I'll take it and call it a win.

Sponsored

ChelleLea

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got distracted by all the excitement of taking delivery and other ‘life’ stuff that I forgot to post the shots after being delivered a week ago. Put on the rock sliders the next day and the new wheels go on later today. (Fifteen52 Desert Bronze Range HD 17x8.5 0mm)

I have a Chevy Colorado ZR2 on order as well, which is/was my backup plan but I’m really happy with the Bronco so far. Even after all the abuse. Hang in there everyone still waiting!
Mine is currently at the rail yard in SLC and I was curious how long yours was there. Mines coming to Vernal so yours is the closest & most recent I can find to reference.

Ph4nt0m

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is currently at the rail yard in SLC and I was curious how long yours was there. Mines coming to Vernal so yours is the closest & most recent I can find to reference.
I don’t have anything to confirm it exactly but that was possibly the only quick part of my process.

All I know looking back at updates from my sales rep is that it was in Nebraska on July 7th and then landed at the dealer on July 11th. I would guess no more than 48 hours at the rail yard.

Added context that on the 11th there were three truckloads of units (mixed models) that turned up at my dealer that day so mine maybe just made the cut for getting on the trucks that day or they had a big shipment land all at once.

Hope that helps a bit!

ChelleLea

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t have anything to confirm it exactly but that was possibly the only quick part of my process.

All I know looking back at updates from my sales rep is that it was in Nebraska on July 7th and then landed at the dealer on July 11th. I would guess no more than 48 hours at the rail yard.

Added context that on the 11th there were three truckloads of units (mixed models) that turned up at my dealer that day so mine maybe just made the cut for getting on the trucks that day or they had a big shipment land all at once.

Hope that helps a bit!
It does! Thank you!

snownow

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sad thing is some were able to be sold with the Recall. Mine had the recall active and was still sold to me. I've been told parts are not available until the end of the year to complete the recall service. Hopefully, they are prioritizing the held-up sales.

Well my bronco finally arrived at the dealer on Wednesday, to only find out I can't pick it up until the recall parts are in, which they don't have an eta of when they will be in. This is probably the worst knowing it's here and I can't have it....ugh ford really messed up on this one. So annoyed!
picture of my bronco as it sits again for ford!!!😡