First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checking in…. Replaced the 4 tweeters few weeks ago and added the kicker sub with fusion amp yesterday. Complete game changer from our stock setup. If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up.
Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week EDBA9662-12D6-44FB-B973-4DF70BA143AD
Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 45856491-5447-40C2-A2A3-876EA8719D7A
Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After putting a few light scratches on my plastic unprotected gas tank, got a JcrOffroad fuel tank skid sitting in my garage waiting to be installed along with RC bushings. Also have the OEM transfer skid being delivered today.

All in all, this vehicle is still a joy to drive and 100% worth our crazy waits! Glad to hear your speaker install went well @jehceappa.

I'm at 6,566 miles on the odometer. What's everyone else at and how are you enjoying your rigs?

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After putting a few light scratches on my plastic unprotected gas tank, got a JcrOffroad fuel tank skid sitting in my garage waiting to be installed along with RC bushings. Also have the OEM transfer skid being delivered today.

All in all, this vehicle is still a joy to drive and 100% worth our crazy waits! Glad to hear your speaker install went well @jehceappa.

I'm at 6,566 miles on the odometer. What's everyone else at and how are you enjoying your rigs?
I am loving my rig @4k, I have noticed a few micro dings on the bonnet i think they may be due to road debris.

There seems to be a loud wind leak noise passenger left side especially over 60mph but the Ford service rep says it sounds like a Bronco is supposed to sound.

With this exception (wind leak noise) I am loving everything about the vehicle.

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in…. Replaced the 4 tweeters few weeks ago and added the kicker sub with fusion amp yesterday. Complete game changer from our stock setup. If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up.
How much work… would just replacing the speaker behind the passenger head make any difference. I have B&O

jehceappa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How much work… would just replacing the speaker behind the passenger head make any difference. I have B&O
Super easy for the base 6 speaker system 15 minutes of work, buy some harness wiring and no need to splice either. Although I don’t see many with the B&O system upgrading the tweeters so may not be worth it for you guys.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had my truck for 4 months now and so far so good. Bought a house just before getting the truck so haven't had time to really enjoy it off road yet, but hope to soon.

Haven't seen any post about delivery since August so I assume everyone has finally gotten delivery?
Sponsored