First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anybody still waiting for their Bronco on this thread. Or am I the last man standing?
Sponsored

BeardedSkull

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine got to the rail yard yesterday, waiting to be offloaded and then to the dealer.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got mine yesterday here in TN. After I took it home, I noticed what looks like hail damage on the hood. Anyone else notice this who was stuck for the 2-3 months in Michigan??

BeardedSkull

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did yours ship by rail or by convoy?

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was dropped at Kent, WA (<20 miles from my home) last week. Since then it’s been sitting somewhere and not yet delivered to my dealer. Gosh this is so frustrating…

Ford has a long way to go for Direct to Consumer process (think tesla, mini). It’s basically the old school layered cake each consisting of old school inefficient layers… these were designed for the yesteryears approach of consumer walking the lot and picking one that they are willing to buy. And not necessarily configure-order-ship-deliver approach.

for most in this thread it took ~3 months from the time the Bronco was scheduled for production to delivery.

Woohoo! Can't wait for you to receive your Bronco. :)

Sponsored

Austrim

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Today my wait ended after 577 days... Sending positive mojo to those that haven't yet received theirs...

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week IMG_2934

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Model Year Transition Offer is a certificate generated in smart Vincent to offset the increase in prices from changing model years (2022 to 2023). That will show as a certificate to be applied at the time of purchase.

Price Protection refers to a protected price from changes within the model year. So any increases in price that have occurred with the 2023 model year. PP will not show as a certificate to be applied via smart Vincent at the time of sale. It is an automatic process in which Ford reimburse the dealer 45-60 days after the sale as long as the name of who bought the Bronco matches who ordered it as shown on the COVP. It is up to your dealership to either take that off at the time of sale or they can wait for the money from Ford and cut you a check 45-60 days later.

I had a $2595 Model Year Transition Offer applied when I bought my Bronco on 6/7. I am now in the 45-60 (or may be 60-90 now that I think about it) day window for my dealer to get the check from Ford and send it my way for the additional $4300.00.
Hey @Dantastic I ran across this thread due to your case above. Just wanted to follow up and see if you ever got your check from Ford for the other $4,300?

I'm in a situation where I'm not sure if my dealer is trying to screw me out of my MY private offer. For months, I've had a $2,925 private offer in SmartVincent following my 2023MY bronco order back in Nov 22. (Based on a 2021 reservation.) Now that I've asked for price protection as well, they're saying the system was wrong and that they can do the $4,350 price protection but the private offer was incorrect and that it was an "either/or" scenario. I'm not convinced as it seems some folks were awarded both.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Price Protection refers to a protected price from changes within the model year. So any increases in price that have occurred with the 2023 model year. PP will not show as a certificate to be applied via smart Vincent at the time of sale. It is an automatic process in which Ford reimburse the dealer 45-60 days after the sale as long as the name of who bought the Bronco matches who ordered it as shown on the COVP. It is up to your dealership to either take that off at the time of sale or they can wait for the money from Ford and cut you a check 45-60 days later.
Anybody have any links or documents I can use to educate my dealer of this? Had to walk away from taking delivery of my new bronco because the dealer was (or was pretending to be) clueless.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @Dantastic I ran across this thread due to your case above. Just wanted to follow up and see if you ever got your check from Ford for the other $4,300?

I'm in a situation where I'm not sure if my dealer is trying to screw me out of my MY private offer. For months, I've had a $2,925 private offer in SmartVincent following my 2023MY bronco order back in Nov 22. (Based on a 2021 reservation.) Now that I've asked for price protection as well, they're saying the system was wrong and that they can do the $4,350 price protection but the private offer was incorrect and that it was an "either/or" scenario. I'm not convinced as it seems some folks were awarded both.
I am 56 days post sale today. I don't hit my 60-90 day window until 8/6/2023 for the Retail Price Protection reimbursement.

The MYTO was applied at the time of sale in the amount of $2595.00.

Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got the Bronco home after 2.5 years. I wanted to buy my ESP from the dealer but realized that their quoted price was pretty high as compared to what I have been hearing here (For example from Granger). So I am planning to buy the ESP online from https://www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/.

Does anybody here get Ford ESP, and where did you ended up getting it from?

njmorgan67

First Name
Nathan Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Attempted to pick up my order today and found hail damage as well and hadn't realized this was occurring more widespread.

Fairtrade87

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Ford Explorer, Cadillac XT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Attempted to pick up my order today and found hail damage as well and hadn't realized this was occurring more widespread.
Was your damage found on the hood? My Bronco also has this but only on the hood and you can only see it at a certain angle, my detailer noticed it and advised me to contact the dealer to have it fixed.

PXL_20230801_193848242.jpg

PXL_20230801_192819212~2.jpg

PXL_20230801_192842877~2.jpg

PXL_20230801_193253361~2.jpg

njmorgan67

First Name
Nathan Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was your damage found on the hood? My Bronco also has this but only on the hood and you can only see it at a certain angle, my detailer noticed it and advised me to contact the dealer to have it fixed.

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week PXL_20230801_193253361~2

Yes at least 5 spots on the hood, pretty obvious in my opinion. I didn't see any others across the vehicle.