First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Supposedly dealers only accept one private offer? I just got off the phone with ford marketing and that’s what I am being told which doesn’t seem correct.
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not yet but I’d imagine mine shouldn’t take too long being that I’m only three hours away from MAP
You might think...

Mine took 10 days from "released to transport" to the dealer 20 miles away

Ol’BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone taken delivery yet? Just wondering what interest rates Ford have been offering for the bronco?

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone taken delivery yet? Just wondering what interest rates Ford have been offering for the bronco?
no, I feel like something fishy is going on. My tracker says final preparations which means it’s at the dealer. However, my salesman told me that my truck isn’t there. So I called ford marketing and they told me that my truck did arrive so i dont know what’s going on.

OP
OP
Jiminator

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Supposedly dealers only accept one private offer? I just got off the phone with ford marketing and that’s what I am being told which doesn’t seem correct.
As I understand it, there are two kinds of price protection- model year transition private offers, and retail price protection. If you had a model year 2022 order that was changed to a MY23, you're entitled to the private offer. I have 3 private offers for $3,080, but only one will apply. I also have $5k in retail price protection for the 2023 price increases, plus for the mod bumper and lux pkg increases, so I'm expecting $8,080 total price protection, and my dealer has said that it should be automatically applied since it's connected to the VIN. They couldn't confirm the exact amount since they haven't taken delivery yet. My car is still at the railyard waiting to be put on a truck. It arrived on 12/21, so hopefully it gets delivered soon.

Sponsored

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As I understand it, there are two kinds of price protection- model year transition private offers, and retail price protection. If you had a model year 2022 order that was changed to a MY23, you're entitled to the private offer. I have 3 private offers for $3,080, but only one will apply. I also have $5k in retail price protection for the 2023 price increases, plus for the mod bumper and lux pkg increases, so I'm expecting $8,080 total price protection, and my dealer has said that it should be automatically applied since it's connected to the VIN. They couldn't confirm the exact amount since they haven't taken delivery yet. My car is still at the railyard waiting to be put on a truck. It arrived on 12/21, so hopefully it gets delivered soon.
thanks I believe I have a little over $8k. I actually just checked and it looks like my bronco made it to the dealer today.

OP
OP
Jiminator

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still waiting for my dealer to take delivery. My car arrived at the Richmond, CA railyard on 12/21, which is 30-40 miles from my dealer. They said that they're waiting on 6 or 7 cars, so it should get delivered soon.

My dealer also said to not even bother applying for Ford credit. The best they're doing for Broncos is 8.5% with stellar credit. I can get 5% through my credit union.

Ol’BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Still waiting for my dealer to take delivery. My car arrived at the Richmond, CA railyard on 12/21, which is 30-40 miles from my dealer. They said that they're waiting on 6 or 7 cars, so it should get delivered soon.

My dealer also said to not even bother applying for Ford credit. The best they're doing for Broncos is 8.5% with stellar credit. I can get 5% through my credit union.
8.5% is ridiculous l, I’m shocked it’s not closer to 6.5

Jtuck10

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I feel your pain. Mine has been sitting at a rail yard ramp waiting for the final delivery to the dealer since 12/18.

Sponsored

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can’t believe it but it happened. My dealer is lying to me saying that they don’t do retail price protection and that ford stopped doing it last year. I knew this was going to happen. Can anyone confirm that this is the case? Looks like I am going to have to go to battle.

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel your pain. Mine has been sitting at a rail yard ramp waiting for the final delivery to the dealer since 12/18.
My mom’s heritage is still sitting at the plant 3.5 hours from the dealer. Don’t know what’s going on.

OP
OP
Jiminator

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer emailed me this morning and said that it will be ready today. Hopefully there's no drama with the private offer and price protection, but I'll report back when I pick it up this afternoon. Can't believe the wait is almost over!!
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 12/4/2023 1703782734026

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer emailed me this morning and said that it will be ready today. Hopefully there's no drama with the private offer and price protection, but I'll report back when I pick it up this afternoon. Can't believe the wait is almost over!!
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 12/4/2023 1703782734026
Yeah please let me know. I’m going back to the stealership today to argue about price protection. I would love to see your purchase order if the price protection ends up being added for you.