Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I hadn’t gone through the process of ordering a Wrangler when they told us to give up all our options or get bounced to 2024, only to abandon it the day it arrived on the lot bc it was the day I got my ”scheduled“ email, I’d very likely also have looked for something else.

It’s a nice looking truck!
Thanks! I’m still going to get the Bronco (I think). Probably cost less with the PP than the used Raptor was, but it’s going to be a harder decision to make than it would have been in the Accord.
Sponsored

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! I’m still going to get the Bronco (I think). Probably cost less with the PP than the used Raptor was, but it’s going to be a harder decision to make than it would have been in the Accord.
I think you will HAVE to buy the Bronco, or get the Accord back. From where I'm sitting, it doesnt look like you will be able to pry the keys to that Raptor out of the Wifes/Girlfriends hands..

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you will HAVE to buy the Bronco, or get the Accord back. From where I'm sitting, it doesnt look like you will be able to pry the keys to that Raptor out of the Wifes/Girlfriends hands..
I didn't discuss it with her before buying it, which isn't something I would typically do. She was SUPER pissed when I showed up at home with it. Asked if she wanted to take it for a spin. Don't know if I've seen that drastic a mood swing in the 16 years we've been together :)...it's pretty fun to drive!

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, my Bronco is here and ready for me this afternoon. Unfortunately can't get there until tomorrow. But either way... its here!!!

But I've been going back and forth with my dealer today about all the price protection....
I should be entitled to the $1995.00 Model Year Transition plus another $3450.00 from the increases on 2/10 and 3/15.

Dealer is honoring the $1995.00 no questions asked but I had to "fight" with them about the remaining $3450.00.

Eventually they said in 8-12 weeks after the sale and the vehicle has been registered under my order information (to make sure I'm not flipping it) they will receive a $1200 check from Ford, and then at that point will let me know and forward that $1200 on to me.

I'm not super happy about it... but it's better than nothing. And honestly I just want to be done with it. Either way I'm still going to take out out a small ~$10-12k loan after my down payment. So whats a few extra bucks per month. I just want my damn Bronco.
It’s almost been 12 weeks. Did your dealer ever send you the price protection money?

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow. No explanation, I assume?

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. No explanation, I assume?
Official explanation from the Ford Executive Office liaison is “carrier shortage.” Dealer checked for me and said it’s showing some code that reflects that it was somehow damaged while sitting at MAP, and is awaiting repair. So, Corporate still can’t find the decency to level with me and explain the situation. AND, they couldn’t even keep their promise to send me their bullshit 45 day non-update email. 1,129 days since reservation. 🤯

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everybody else get theirs? I’m still “hang(ing) in there…” 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 48F6AF1B-BBA1-4542-95CC-198FB7B06C8E
UGH! Can’t believe it. I just picked mine up on 8/10 finally and did some upgrades already. I hope you get yours soon!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 1692215020171_ima

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Joe from Stephens just called me! My wait it over My Outer Banks is on the Lot!!!
No shit!? That’s awesome! I actually just called SAC to see if Jeremy had any updates and was informed he’s no longer there - too bad, he was a solid dude.
Did you ever get any tracker updates, or just a call out of the blue?

congrats!

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No shit!? That’s awesome! I actually just called SAC to see if Jeremy had any updates and was informed he’s no longer there - too bad, he was a solid dude.
Did you ever get any tracker updates, or just a call out of the blue?

congrats!
Used the "Back Door Tracker" and it said Shipped on Monday. Nothing else from Ford or the Tracker via Ford email sent in April to me.

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s almost been 12 weeks. Did your dealer ever send you the price protection money?
Well, I did finally receive the $1200. I got a check from the dealer for $1205 in mid December. I legit bugged them every month from July to December. They kept just saying they hadn't been reimbursed by Ford so they couldn't cut me a check. When I finally went in in December they said they received the money from Ford so they gave me a check.

I guess being persistent paid off lol
Sponsored