First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! Hopefully you didn’t have to fight too much.
It was seamless but they didn’t give me the price protection. I didn’t want to fight with them about it anymore so I bit the bullet. Got my private offer and walked out.

Jtuck10

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
After sitting in the Nashville railyard since 12/18, my Bronco Heritage has finally made it to the dealership and is undergoing final preparations!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jiminator

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked her up yesterday! Dealer applied the private offer and price protection, so the final price was close to what I was expecting. It didn't bring the price all the way down to the original price from Feb. 2022, but Hoss 3.0 was added to Wildtrak after that, so it seems fair.
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 12/4/2023 bronco1
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 12/4/2023 bronco2

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked her up yesterday! Dealer applied the private offer and price protection, so the final price was close to what I was expecting. It didn't bring the price all the way down to the original price from Feb. 2022, but Hoss 3.0 was added to Wildtrak after that, so it seems fair.
can you show me your purchase order so that I can prove it to my dealer if you don’t mind.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jiminator

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ended up contacting the internet sales manager at my dealer and she let me know that they will be cutting me a check for the price protection. I have it in writing. Supposedly, the sales department doesn’t know anything about the retail price protection and only finance. I let her know that that’s really poor communication because if you’re selling someone a vehicle they should be able to tell me about any discounts that I qualify for. Although it didn’t drop the price of my vehicle I will still do some fun things with the check.
Sponsored