First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone pick up their Bronco yet? My railcar arrived in Richmond, CA early on 12/19, so now I’m just waiting for it to get on a truck for the ~35 mile trip to the dealer. My dealer said that can take a couple weeks sometimes, which seems crazy, but that’s where I’m at. The CSX tracker did update from “load arrived” to “load has been placed at customer location” early this morning, 12/21, so hopefully that means that it will be on the truck soon. My order tracker still has an estimated delivery of 1/4 to 1/17, but I have a hard time believing that it will take that long for the last leg of the journey. Hope everyone gets their Bronco in time for Xmas!

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone pick up their Bronco yet? My railcar arrived in Richmond, CA early on 12/19, so now I’m just waiting for it to get on a truck for the ~35 mile trip to the dealer. My dealer said that can take a couple weeks sometimes, which seems crazy, but that’s where I’m at. The CSX tracker did update from “load arrived” to “load has been placed at customer location” early this morning, 12/21, so hopefully that means that it will be on the truck soon. My order tracker still has an estimated delivery of 1/4 to 1/17, but I have a hard time believing that it will take that long for the last leg of the journey. Hope everyone gets their Bronco in time for Xmas!
not yet but I’d imagine mine shouldn’t take too long being that I’m only three hours away from MAP

Monco23

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My railcar arrived on Saturday (12/16) in Columbia SC. I'm in Charlotte about an hour and a half away and it was delivered to my dealer yesterday (12/20) around noon. Finally got in touch with them today and its still going through the inspection process, just waiting on the keys now. So hopefully I will be able to pick it up later today or first thing in the morning!

Sponsored

ASMontgomery

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020ExpeditionLimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you share how to use the CSX tracker?!

OP
OP
Jiminator

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you share how to use the CSX tracker?!
Here are the instructions in post #1- https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ry-info-thread-updated-december-9-2022.60882/

and here are more detailed instructions that explain how to program the CSX 800 # and the whole sequence of railcar initials, #’s, and the necessary pauses, etc., so you don’t have to key it in or try to speak the #’s every time. The CSX voice recognition system is pretty sensitive, so it would exit if my dog barked. I muted my phone to avoid any miscues- https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rail-car-location-tracking.79073/

Sponsored

Jtuck10

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mom’s supposed to get her Heritage between tomorrow and the 26th.
Mine has been at the rail yard in Nashville since the 18th waiting on a truck to deliver it to the dealer. Was hoping it’d be there by now, but it’s looking like I might not get it until after Christmas.

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine has been at the rail yard in Nashville since the 18th waiting on a truck to deliver it to the dealer. Was hoping it’d be there by now, but it’s looking like I might not get it until after Christmas.
Mom’s heritage is coming by convoy. According the dealer and ford marketing, it’s loaded on a truck just waiting to leave Dearborn.

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mom’s heritage is coming by convoy. According the dealer and ford marketing, it’s loaded on a truck just waiting to leave Dearborn.
Hopefully I am on the same truck. I still haven’t gotten a shipping estimate so I will have to call marketing. You would think that I would have the vehicle since I’m in Chicago. My coworker got his shipped in the same week that It was built.

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully I am on the same truck. I still haven’t gotten a shipping estimate so I will have to call marketing. You would think that I would have the vehicle since I’m in Chicago. My coworker got his shipped in the same week that It was built.
Actually I spoke too soon just hadn’t checked the tracker
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 12/4/2023 IMG_2138

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if anything will ship out of Dearborn this week. Anyone know?
Sponsored