J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was refreshing the order status page so often, I called the dealer before the transport had left the lot...now to hurry them through the inspection, etc!

Traveling.Gaijin

Badlands
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has made it to the railyard in SLC. But was told it'll probably be 4 days until it actually makes it to the dealer, maybe 2 miles away lol the suspense is palpable 😂

Last edited:

Sumo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx sti
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My Black Diamond bronco showed up at Bill Currie Ford in Tampa, Fl . I was super excited after over 2 years waiting. But looks like I'm getting screwed by the dealership. At first, it was a surprise $2,000 in added aftermarket crap like nitrogen in tires. ( I did ask before ordering with them and they said no add ons, that was a lie.) Then, dealer shenanigans about only providing partial price protection and in the end forced me to walk away from my bronco, when the final price ended up $8,000 more than it should have been. Disappointed and upset, maybe I will just go buy a Jeep.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BomberBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Bronco II, 23 Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Black Diamond bronco showed up at Bill Currie Ford in Tampa, Fl . I was super excited after over 2 years waiting. But looks like I'm getting screwed by the dealership. At first, it was a surprise $2,000 in added aftermarket crap like nitrogen in tires. ( I did ask before ordering with them and they said no add ons, that was a lie.) Then, dealer shenanigans about only providing partial price protection and in the end forced me to walk away from my bronco, when the final price ended up $8,000 more than it should have been. Disappointed and upset, maybe I will just go buy a Jeep.
What a joke. That's just a heartbreaking robbery. Dealerships wonder why they get such a bad name and why they're being phased out. I have to admit, after hearing all the stories I feel really lucky to have found the one I did. I see you're located in Georgia now. If you're around the NW Atlanta area try Hardy Ford in Dallas, GA. They were really good to me.

Schwifty

Wildtrak
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
!)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sumo, I have a Bronco coming to Bill Currie Ford tomorrow. I was really hoping they wouldn't try and pull anything. I guess we'll see.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still kind of in shock, tbh.

IMG_2709.jpeg

Jakjay

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BRZ (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great.. Enjoy your ride. Mine got shipped yesterday. Any one here from CO know how much time it takes to deliver to CO?

Sponsored

BroncoMark

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked it up! Shipped last night via convoy to Virginia and drove it home a few hours ago. No issues with the dealer on Model Year Transition certificate, price protection, or random add-ons. MSRP was 47995, out the door price + tax, title, and registration was 40130. Drives great!
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/3/2023 1DD1A63A-706F-4900-86AA-71EDB9752AA8

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend date was 4/6. Have shown In Production since then. Just checked it today and it says Built on 4/24. No email, but at least there’s progress.

treytown

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco was delivered to the dealer today! Sales rep said 7 other Broncos were delivered and they have to PDI them. Sales rep is off Thursday so I will be picking it up Friday! Fingers crossed for MSRP - price protection- private offer. He said no dealer add-ons 🤞

konachameleon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still waiting on shipment email - built 04/06 and nothing since! Also trying to get information from my dealer re: price protection and private offer (ideally before the truck gets here 🙄 which may be never considering still hasn’t shipped) is like pulling teeth. Sent a very nice email stating “I know i’m entitled to these promotions and i want to make sure you know too” and they have yet to get back to me. I just want the car i’ve been waiting 2+ years for!!! 🫠
Sponsored