Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked mine up yesterday. Dealer kept telling me that it hadn’t been delivered yet, so I contacted Ford and they contacted the dealer. Lo and behold I got a call 30 minutes later that my Bronco had arrived! I’m not sure what was going on. Maybe it got delivered after hours and was sitting in the back. All that matters is that my Bronco is home in the garage! Picked it up exactly 1 month from its blend date.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toph B.

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked mine up yesterday. Dealer kept telling me that it hadn’t been delivered yet, so I contacted Ford and they contacted the dealer. Lo and behold I got a call 30 minutes later that my Bronco had arrived! I’m not sure what was going on. Maybe it got delivered after hours and was sitting in the back. All that matters is that my Bronco is home in the garage! Picked it up exactly 1 month from its blend date.
Congratulations!!

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked it up Friday. 960 days from reservation to drive out. So far I'm absolutely loving it!
Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week IMG_4566_20230428_191054
Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week 20230428_113638

pharmerrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer told me my rig is at the train yard, just waiting for someone to bring it to them. Ford revised my estimated delivery dates to two weeks earlier than initially projected. Hoping tint and prep go quick for delivery early next week!!

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally picked mine up yesterday. Good luck to all those still waiting!

Sponsored

mirzar

Outer Banks
First Name
Mirza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke to my dealer and he said Ford is supposed to have their next update on this on May 21st.

I think I am done with all of this though and generally done with @Ford Motor Company. Waiting till next Wednesday and if I don't see any progress, I am just going to go buy a car from a lot.

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke to my dealer and he said Ford is supposed to have their next update on this on May 21st.

I think I am done with all of this though and generally done with @Ford Motor Company. Waiting till next Wednesday and if I don't see any progress, I am just going to go buy a car from a lot.
@mirzar - Your dealer will have an update on what on May 21st? Is your Bronco similar to mine where it is still "In Production" since 3/28 with no updates to the tracker? Or, update on some other situation?

mirzar

Outer Banks
First Name
Mirza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@mirzar - Your dealer will have an update on what on May 21st? Is your Bronco similar to mine where it is still "In Production" since 3/28 with no updates to the tracker? Or, update on some other situation?
Mine is stuck "In Production" since the 28th. The dealer said that the system status was updated as delayed on 4/18 and then the next status would be updated on May 21. Ford chat/tracker/marketing tells me it's awaiting shipment. This is the worst purchasing experience of my life tbh.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interested as well.. since mine is still "in production" since 3/28 too

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is stuck "In Production" since the 28th. The dealer said that the system status was updated as delayed on 4/18 and then the next status would be updated on May 21. Ford chat/tracker/marketing tells me it's awaiting shipment. This is the worst purchasing experience of my life tbh.
Gotcha, yes, my tracker and updates are near identical to yours. I call or chat online with Ford and they tell me it's "In Production" with secondary status of "Produced". Ford originally saw on their side the ETA to dealer here in So California was 4/19-4/25. That ship sailed obviously. Ford now says the status is "Pending Update" and should update soon, but, it has been that status for a week now. The good news is it is built and exists, but, still at MAP with no idea when it will ship, let alone arrive at the dealer....

Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't think to try the chat, so just did and got this. Basically the same as what you posted

"I show the status of your 2023 Bronco is produced. Currently, your vehicle is at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI. I am also noting inside of your order there is a note of a pending update, but that is all the information I can see on my end. If you don't yet have the following resources available, please bookmark https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and you can track your order as well. I would recommend reaching out to our Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) to see if they're able to see any additional status for your order, or if there are any notes about this pending update. MPH can be reached at 800-334-4375 between 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). We would also recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for the most up-to-date information on your vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you. Are there any other questions for me today?"

sprites_v1.png

Bigeye27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, my 3/27 built Bronco order was changed on the tracker to shipped today 5/02.

Ford speak translation (no email of course) - we are going to ship your Bronco to the Moon before it might get delivered to your crap ass dealership. You can go F yourself because you should be thrilled that you might one day get a Bronco after waiting 2.5 years while every one of your neighbors got a Bronco even though they ordered an identical vehicle a year an half after you did. But keep incessantly telling me it's worth the wait.

Reserved 9/15/20.

Last edited:

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, my 3/27 built Bronco order was changed on the tracker to shipped today 5/02.

Ford speak translation (no email of course) - we are going to ship your Bronco to the Moon before it might get delivered to your crap ass dealership. You go can go F yourself because you should be thrilled that you might one day get a Bronco after waiting 2.5 years while every one of your neighbors got a Bronco before you even though they ordered an identical vehicle a year an half after you did. But keep incessantly telling me it's worth the wait.

Reserved 9/15/20.
I'm glad to see at least things are "moving" somewhat and not ALL builds from that week are stuck. I'll continue to try and test my optimism that maybe, just maybe, the rest of us will get shipped soon...

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: The online tracker updated this morning to show "Built" on 5/4. I called Ford this morning and updated ETA to southern CA is 5/25-5/31. It doesn't show as "Shipped" yet, but maybe one step closer....hoping to have my Bronco by the end of the month! Hopefully the rest of you that have been stuck for a few weeks are seeing movement too....

pharmerrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: The online tracker updated this morning to show "Built" on 5/4. I called Ford this morning and updated ETA to southern CA is 5/25-5/31. It doesn't show as "Shipped" yet, but maybe one step closer....hoping to have my Bronco by the end of the month! Hopefully the rest of you that have been stuck for a few weeks are seeing movement too....
Glad to see some progress for you and hope others see some as well sooner than later. Somehow mine has snuck through the dumb waiting game in Michigan and just landed here in Utah yesterday. The happy look on my wife's face wiped away some of the pain/frustration of waiting.

Happy to be at this point but can't say I want to order any more cars through Ford after this experience and reading about others.
Sponsored