Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did everyone get their private offer? Mine didn't show up with my order (Jan. 2022 order date w/ no reservation). My dealer experienced this with other folks who were non-reservation, order holders, but they eventually got it worked out. Unfortunately, I had to take delivery without getting the private offer. Customer Service line still can't find a certificate for my order. My dealer is supposed to be pushing the issue to get Ford to resolve then send me a check. Fingers are crossed, but wanting to see if anyone else ran into this as well.
Got mine. No issues.
Sponsored

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did everyone get their private offer? Mine didn't show up with my order (Jan. 2022 order date w/ no reservation). My dealer experienced this with other folks who were non-reservation, order holders, but they eventually got it worked out. Unfortunately, I had to take delivery without getting the private offer. Customer Service line still can't find a certificate for my order. My dealer is supposed to be pushing the issue to get Ford to resolve then send me a check. Fingers are crossed, but wanting to see if anyone else ran into this as well.
I got mine, but I contacted Ford Marketing first with order number. They used my order # and matched it to my address on my license when I placed the order (which had changed). I was told it had to be tied to one of these things: Name at time of order, address at time of order, email address reservation was made under or my phone number. They could only confirm mine when I called via my address at time of order, which had changed. I had to send proof of that address. My dealer honored it and the next day I sent in a copy of the deed for that address with my name on it.
Hope you get it straight. It is crazy to me that it would not be tied to the order number. Sounds like a very half ass program.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer took both of my private offers off of the sale price. I had $3200 for early price protection and $2500 for a canceled Sasquatch order.

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update on Front Passenger Axle problems. Looks like axle assembly has to be replaced completely. They stuffed the boot with more grease so I can drive on it around town for now. Assembly is on “backorder”. Planning on talking to Ford Motor Company to see how long those are taking since I have a case number with them. Sad about it and want it fixed ASAP, but in all honesty, I may only drive it a few times a week and a few miles at a time. All completely covered under warranty. I have seen a few more posts with this very problem popping up on the forum and other places. If you have not crawled under your Bronco to check it out, I’d advise it now versus later. Someone else was putting mudflaps on like we were and has the same exact issue. Craziness.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update on Front Passenger Axle problems. Looks like axle assembly has to be replaced completely. They stuffed the boot with more grease so I can drive on it around town for now. Assembly is on “backorder”. Planning on talking to Ford Motor Company to see how long those are taking since I have a case number with them. Sad about it and want it fixed ASAP, but in all honesty, I may only drive it a few times a week and a few miles at a time. All completely covered under warranty. I have seen a few more posts with this very problem popping up on the forum and other places. If you have not crawled under your Bronco to check it out, I’d advise it now versus later. Someone else was putting mudflaps on like we were and has the same exact issue. Craziness.
So frustrating, I'm sure. I'll be installing mud flaps this weekend. Could you please tell us exactly what you saw and what I should be looking for while I'm working on my baby this weekend? Thanks!!

Sponsored

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So frustrating, I'm sure. I'll be installing mud flaps this weekend. Could you please tell us exactly what you saw and what I should be looking for while I'm working on my baby this weekend? Thanks!!
Of course. We had grease all around the assembly, but also on the wheel well and brake. It looked like a mess. Like I had driven over a tube of black grease that had exploded all over that front side. Almost appeared to be tar-like when I first saw it because it was so dark, but was grease.
If you are installing mud-flaps, you should be able to get a pretty good view around each assembly. I am just thankful we opted to put ours (mud-flaps) on right away or we may not have known so quickly. It rides smooth with no noise, grinding or vibration (yet).

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course. We had grease all around the assembly, but also on the wheel well and brake. It looked like a mess. Like I had driven over a tube of black grease that had exploded all over that front side. Almost appeared to be tar-like when I first saw it because it was so dark, but was grease.
If you are installing mud-flaps, you should be able to get a pretty good view around each assembly. I am just thankful we opted to put ours (mud-flaps) on right away or we may not have known so quickly. It rides smooth with no noise, grinding or vibration (yet).
Ok, it sounds like it will be obvious once I take a peek around. Thank you and fingers crossed for you and everyone else.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some good news for the Granger reservation folks. Got the call at 4:30 today that mine has arrived. I’d imagine since I was built on Friday of our build week everyone else should have been on the same shipment.

I’m still waiting on trade in valuation ,step 4 of 8 in Grangers process. With them needing 2 days for final prep I’d doubt I’ll be able to snag it this weekend.

Anyone else at Granger pull the trigger on 50$ over cost on the extended service plan?
Any luck on your trade in evaluation? How did it compare to kbb?