First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is showing built on 3/31 awaiting shipping. I hope it hits the rail car soon, Be great to have this first week of May.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is on a rail car in Omaha as of this morning according to the CSX AVRU. Very consistent with Ford's 4/16-4/22 delivery estimate to Granger.

tallg550

Base
First Name
marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 g550
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL im still stuck on a repair track in ky since 4/5

mirzar

Outer Banks
First Name
Mirza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine still says "In Production." I called Ford Marketing (800-334-4375), and they said that the Vehicle was released to a Carrier in Michigan at the end of March and waiting to be shipped.

The current ETA is April 17- 21 🤞

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracker still shows Production. Built email says built 4/2. Still no shipped email.

ETA 4/21/-4/27

Sponsored

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Toph B. Awesome to hear. Never been a fan of green, but i like the Bronco Green.

Finally got my notice that it has shipped, scheduled to be delivered between Apr 24- May 5.

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats @Toph B. ! Mine's still in Michigan awaiting shipment. Hoping for good news of my own soon!

Sponsored

pharmerrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats @Toph B. ! Mine's still in Michigan awaiting shipment. Hoping for good news of my own soon!
@garrettgraham it appears we're in the same group as far as place in line. mine still says "In production" but chat told me April 24-29. nothing to add other than hope we get ours soon!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, after sitting at the rail yard in Omaha for a while I checked CSX again today and I guess it had been offloaded as the car # was no longer valid. Progress. Figured check Ford and, lo and behold, delivery status is now "Final Prep"! More progress. Now is when I get ready to take 2, or more, steps back 'cuz I'm just used to it by now. :whistle:
Ford Bronco 3-27-2023 Build week Final-Preparation

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally got my shipped email this morning. Blend was 3/29. Built came 4/2. Now just need it to get to the dealer.

TXSidebar85

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone have an idea of best practices around showing up to your dealer with price protection information? I called Ford support and they had no record of a private offer for me and were going to look into it. Based on flow chart I should have a substantial amount of retail price protection as well. Want to be sure when I go in I have all of the information I need.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone have an idea of best practices around showing up to your dealer with price protection information? I called Ford support and they had no record of a private offer for me and were going to look into it. Based on flow chart I should have a substantial amount of retail price protection as well. Want to be sure when I go in I have all of the information I need.
I would be back on the phone with Ford tomorrow. The Private Offer is tied to your name, address and phone number. They should give you the certificate number and the amount. The mid year price protection will be more difficult to nail down because that is strictly on the dealer to honor, nothing to do with Ford. If you have a good honest dealer you'll be okay but those are very few and far between. Best of luck.
Sponsored