Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to find a bumper that has it all. What I mean is I don't want reduced intercooler flow. I don't want to lose front camera visibility, or any of the front sensors or radar lost. I've looked at a lot of different ideas from different builds but these are the things they are not talking about. I will be using this vehicle heavily off highway and have already found off road usefulness in these gadgets. I may just have to purchase the factory mod bumper (wanted fog lights) and go with it. I'm hoping someone does a good write up on old man emu's bumper as it seems promising.
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the same boat and interested to see the responses. I would also be cool with adding a winch to the stock bumper if possible.

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out the Maxlider bumper. Now before you look at it know that it's expensive. However in my opinion it is one of the best thought out bumpers in terms of including all of the premium features in the higher trim Broncos. The radar is relocated right into the front of the bumper with no obstructions. The bumper was also designed so that it won't obstruct the front camera. They say the top of a winch will slightly show in the front camera but if you buy a Warn winch you can purchase the control pack relocation kit and I think this would eliminate that (no proof though). It's also one of the best looking in my opinion. There are some cons as well that one of the members here noted in their review. I'll link it below.

Bumper Link
https://shop.maxliderbros.com/colle...-2022-ford-bronco-custom-front-modular-bumper

Review Thread
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-the-good-bad-ugly-review.53637/#post-1778670

OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the response!! I'll do some more research and consider it! There was nothing about intercooler flow however...

Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in this exact same spot as well. I like the fab four stubby bumper with the prerunner bar, but I'm not sure if it's good quality, etc. Glad you posted this.

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you will be hard pressed to find any actual intercooler performance data from a bumper manufacturer. Most are just going to cut in the number of slots/vents they think are adequate and not spend the time on testing via smoke or intake temps.

If truly needing that info, your best bet would be to find someone locally who has the bumper you want and a similar build to yours (doors and motor). Then get together and do some spirited runs comparing before and after intake temps.

I wouldn't get to hung up on this though as most will provide the flow needed. Use the eyeball test, and if there are plenty of openings you are good, little to no openings near the intercooler and you probably want to look elsewhere.

I am happy with my RA bumper. it sits the winch down where the camera is functional and appears to have plenty of ic flow.

Ford Bronco 2.7 what is the best winch bumper? 1676472189789

Ford Bronco 2.7 what is the best winch bumper? 1676472217848

Ford Bronco 2.7 what is the best winch bumper? 1676472246611

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the winch bumper Chase Gentry is running right now, I saw it on Instagram a few weeks back, its real high and tight and doesn't look "tacked on." I don't have time to look it up at the moment, but I'll swing back later and update this post when I have time to track it down.

OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am happy with my RA bumper. it sits the winch down where the camera is functional and appears to have plenty of ic flow.
Thanks man I'll be checking this out!! good info on the cooler I just don't want to set myself up for problems later... this is my first non diesel turbo vehicle... I just know how high intake temps kill a diesel.

I like my ARB Summit bumper, it comes with everything to relocate the camera and radar.
This is the one I've really been thinking about, are you running a 2.7? Can you take some close ups of the lower radiator, intercooler area?
Sponsored