Sponsored

What is the best mudflap out there for the Bronco?

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I almost bought the trucker "ladies" mudflaps, but thought twice
This is what came up when I googled 'sasquatch mudflaps'...

Ford Bronco What is the best mudflap out there for the Bronco? 1671408943814
Sponsored

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the Ford one’s but didnt want to pay that much, so I designed my own. I build and modify Cobras and Mustangs for a hobby and figured mudflaps would be interesting and fun. My teenage kids and I are selling them in low volume via eBay and Etsy and did a YouTube to illustrate how clean the doors stay now that we have flaps. We call them Bro-Flaps.

I bought some a few months ago. I like them for sure. I would like some that poked out about 1.5" from the flare though. And a couple inches longer

ForFoxSake

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bought the cheap IAG ones posted on this forum. They do the job just fine.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought the cheap IAG ones posted on this forum. They do the job just fine.
I know compared to the price of the Bronco these may be cheap, but is there some set you got that's less than the $70 per axle ones that IAG seems to have?

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

21 Offroad No Drill Mudflaps (Front AND Rear) - 2021+ Bronco – StickerFab

Bought and installed the above (linked). I have the GoatFab sliders, and they do not rub at all (33.5 Ko2 tires). Overall, I like the bracket attachments, the front was a pain because as some reviews say the allen screws are slightly too short with the wheel liner sandwiched between. But on the other hand, I may replace the plastic flaps with some rubber down the road and use the same bracket attachments.

Amazon.com: Caterpillar Heavy Duty Splash Guards Pro Mud Flaps Fenders - Ultra Tough Dirt/Slush Protection with Night Reflectors - Easy Installation (4 Pcs for Front/Rear Tires) (CAGD-080+CAGD-080_ALT) : Everything Else

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
21 Offroad No Drill Mudflaps (Front AND Rear) - 2021+ Bronco – StickerFab

Bought and installed the above (linked). I have the GoatFab sliders, and they do not rub at all (33.5 Ko2 tires). Overall, I like the bracket attachments, the front was a pain because as some reviews say the allen screws are slightly too short with the wheel liner sandwiched between. But on the other hand, I may replace the plastic flaps with some rubber down the road and use the same bracket attachments.

Amazon.com: Caterpillar Heavy Duty Splash Guards Pro Mud Flaps Fenders - Ultra Tough Dirt/Slush Protection with Night Reflectors - Easy Installation (4 Pcs for Front/Rear Tires) (CAGD-080+CAGD-080_ALT) : Everything Else
I began installation of the mudflaps, but can't figure out what their plan is for attaching the third connector (not to the bracket). Do they want you to use the pre-existing plastic screw/locking situation? Those don't provide nearly adequate support for securing anything.

21-offroad-no-drill-mudflaps-front-and-rear-2021-bronco-stickerfab-2_677x.progressive.png
Sponsored