First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands;2015 Hellcat;2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that’s nice of them. I’m glad this all happened before you started working on your engine. Sorry it don’t work out with afe, though. Let me know if you decide to go another route on the pipes; I may just follow your lead on this round 😂
Sorry if I was not clear. I am keeping them and will machine them as planned. They won’t pay for the machining so sending the other items instead of a refund. So everybody wins I think. They don’t have to pay to restock and I get a little something for the extra work I have to do.
Sponsored

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry if I was not clear. I am keeping them and will machine them as planned. They won’t pay for the machining so sending the other items instead of a refund. So everybody wins I think. They don’t have to pay to restock and I get a little something for the extra work I have to do.
Ahhh yeah, I just reread your response. It was me who misunderstood. I’m still glad you got all the information before you started installing and free swag is always a good thing 👍🏼

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will watch this once closely as I am very interested in those ADV fiberglass flares. I hit a deer today and will have to get my left OEM fender replaced anyway so thinking of turning a bad thing into something good.

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will watch this once closely as I am very interested in those ADV fiberglass flares. I hit a deer today and will have to get my left OEM fender replaced anyway so thinking of turning a bad thing into something good.
Well they currently look amazing on my floor. My Bronco is shipped so I should be able to work on the install in a couple of weeks. Will be sure to post it here when they are on. I think they are going to be a great add without having to fully paint new fiberglass fenders. Just know it is about 3-4 weeks lead time to order these, also, I did see that ADV has a 15% off Labor Day sale if they helps.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well they currently look amazing on my floor. My Bronco is shipped so I should be able to work on the install in a couple of weeks. Will be sure to post it here when they are on. I think they are going to be a great add without having to fully paint new fiberglass fenders. Just know it is about 3-4 weeks lead time to order these, also, I did see that ADV has a 15% off Labor Day sale if they helps.
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up on the sale and that wait time! I am taking it in for the estimate on Labor Day at 11 (yes I was surprised the shop was open on Labor Day). If the price is right, I may just order them after leaving since they are on sale; getting both the front and rear fenders are going to be $$$. I was thinking of getting my Bronco wrapped to maybe cut down on the prep work to paint, which means changing the color all together. Decisions decisions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up on the sale and that wait time! I am taking it in for the estimate on Labor Day at 11 (yes I was surprised the shop was open on Labor Day). If the price is right, I may just order them after leaving since they are on sale; getting both the front and rear fenders are going to be $$$. I was thinking of getting my Bronco wrapped to maybe cut down on the prep work to paint, which means changing the color all together. Decisions decisions.
Yes, always trade offs to consider. These Forged Carbon flares just replace the plastic stock flares and come already cleared and ready to bolt on. They do make full fenders, that come unpainted and sounds like you need at least one new fender for sure? Definitely look into all of your options and figure out what will work best for you.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, always trade offs to consider. These Forged Carbon flares just replace the plastic stock flares and come already cleared and ready to bolt on. They do make full fenders, that come unpainted and sounds like you need at least one new fender for sure? Definitely look into all of your options and figure out what will work best for you.
Good point. Not sure what I was thinking... Yes the actual flares probably cannot cover this area to well that is damaged or if it did, it may not attach correctly.

FYI, I think the deer's head is what took out my letter C! Did a number on the plastic grill for sure as it is cracked and bowed in in several key areas, including the area behind that offroad light which had its mount bent and pushed back so hard that the wire snapped out of the grommet. But that ADD bumper doesn't have a scratch.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Badlands Mods & Upgrades - From Order To Build Out 20230902_104424_resized

Ford Bronco 2 Door Badlands Mods & Upgrades - From Order To Build Out 20230902_083235_resized

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point. Not sure what I was thinking... Yes the actual flares probably cannot cover this area to well that is damaged or if it did, it may not attach correctly.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Badlands Mods & Upgrades - From Order To Build Out 20230902_083235_resized

Yes, looks like your flares are fine in the pic, the other parts won't be addressed by changing them. They may be a great mod in the future but not to address this. Hopefully they will be able to take care of you when you go in Monday. Nice looking ride though, I am sure they will get you fixed up like new.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bad To The Stone - I am going to need something like this and then repainted:

Ford Bronco 2 Door Badlands Mods & Upgrades - From Order To Build Out 1693708880611

I was thinking this is what you were ls listing in your original post but I see what you mean now. Yeah what you are getting will be a nice unique setup for sure.

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Bad To The Stone - I am going to need something like this and then repainted:

Ford Bronco 2 Door Badlands Mods & Upgrades - From Order To Build Out 1693708880611

I was thinking this is what you were ls listing in your original post but I see what you mean now. Yeah what you are getting will be a nice unique setup for sure.
Yes, that is more what you need, and as you said getting all 4 and painting them will add up fast. See what they say Monday. May be best to go with a stock repair to get you while, then upgrade another time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got to our Day 1 Mods on our 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands! Video description has links directly to each Mod in the video. More already complete, just need to edit videos.

Rhino Shackles
Reform Design Door Sill Guards
Ronin Stubby Antena
Paracord Grab Handles
Pedal Commander for Bronco
Cobra SC 400D Dash Cam with Rear Camera
Custom Bracket For Rear Dash Camera for Bronco
Spigen Screen Protector For Bronco

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Total transformation of the look of our Bronco "Pebbles" with the Advanced Fiberglass Concepts Forged Carbon Ram Air Hood and Forged Carbon Sasquatch Flares. Full unboxing and close up look at these parts as delivered and full install video. Really feel like this gave us the custom look we wanted.

It took Cindy and I about 6 hours to layout, drill and install these Sasquatch Flares from ADV. Overall the process went very well and got simpler as we learned more. I encourage you to watch the video and learn from our mistakes to make your install go smoother.

We used stainless steel hardware from Amazon. We found the 1" bolts worked the best along with two 1/8" thick rubber fender washers and 2 stainless steel fender washers 1" diameter locked on with a Nylon Insert Stainless Nut.

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got our Westerner seat covers installed and super happy with how they look and stay in place. They are a custom fit, easy install, durable and machine washable material. They also have other material options available.

I grew up in Canada and had this style Westerner seat cover in more vehicles than I can remember. When our kids were little we used these seat covers in our Suburban and they held up amazing. We love the Retro look they give our Bronco. Available at seatcovers.com

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice looking build! Are y'all the ones coming out to Barnwell this weekend (Bronco Nation)?

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking build! Are y'all the ones coming out to Barnwell this weekend (Bronco Nation)?
Thanks, and yes. That is us, I see you going as well. We plan to be there Friday and Saturday. First time out with our New Bronco and first time to Barnwell so coming to learn and explore.
Sponsored