Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm stunned...

I really can't do a 4dr. I can drop or switch trims, any accessories, tow, change the engine or transmission, but holy s#!~ I can't be ok with the 4dr.
Sponsored

OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's a shame. Does anyone know the reason Ford did not offer a soft top on the 2-door Bronco? I read speculation, but it seems a missed opportunity, to have a convertible vehicle without a factory soft top. I can't imaging Jeep not offering a soft top on the 2-door Wrangler.
Projected take rate would be low. Combine that with low overall take rate on two door, and then the aftermarket will support it.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last year I thought, oh man this is going to be a rare vehicle etc. So I reserved too late (1 week). Those bad batch 2drs actually have it pretty good, they at least will get a 21.

RIP 2dr 2021 Broncos
Not completely true....Day 1, 9:00PM Res no VIN

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely idiotic that we couldn't select a soft top from Day 1 of officially ordering in January.

In light of this mess, it's mind boggling that it's still not an option on Day 204 of ordering.

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not buying a $60k vehicle that I dont like... My 7/14/2020 reservation (and subsequent 2/21 order) was/is for a 2dr Wildtrak with a black modular top... What I originally hoped was going to be a MY2021 has gone to MY2022 ... then to MY2023... and now who knows when or if the rockstars will ever get the job done.... The incompetence of the world today is truly incredible.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s forcing me to switch to a 4 door softie. IMO the 2 door is a much better looking vehicle, and would be a better wheeler, but I can’t keep getting my shit pushed back. This will also be my daily. I have a 7/25 res, BD/2.7/Sq build. I thought before today I might see it next June. Now I’m thinking I don’t get it until next fall. Just can’t wait that long.

Might put in a second res today to order a 2 door zero option badlands to receive in 2024 if I really hate the 4 door.
I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I'm going to wait for a white painted top for my future 2-door. It's so far in the future, who knows if I'll even want another Bronco by then

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on the info released 2dr hardtop production should start rolling decently after Nov/Dec cleanup of the FEs and bad batches. So Q1/Q2 should be expected for early reservations if the start producing good tops at volume to support the 500+/day mix. There is just not that many 2dr orders, so I bet they catch up quickly.

In my scenario I've been scheduled but surely will push to late '21 or early'22.
I agree. Once sorted 2 dr will catch up quick considering there isn't that many relative.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So how rare will the 2021 2 door and 4 door hard tops be a few years from now?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Completely idiotic that we couldn't select a soft top from Day 1 of officially ordering in January.

In light of this mess, it's mind boggling that it's still not an option on Day 204 of ordering.
Would it be more mind boggling if they open up MY22 the same way, its just bat crazy for the 2 door peeps.

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm another stubborn 2-door reservation holder. I'm now starting to regret my canceled second-week reservation for an Oct.1 reservation. I can't do anything about it now.

Just for the sake of raising my blood pressure — when do guys think we Oct reservation holders will see an MY22 2-Door. I have no idea how many Granger has in the October reservation corral - but it's a good bit.

My biggest angst is when to sell my Mustang -my current offers are sky-high - but my wife won't share her Subaru.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I built a 4 door softy on the build and price today but decided I don't want a 4 door and the no cupholder thing is crazy to me. No thanks.

I built out a wrangler today too....

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would it be more mind boggling if they open up MY22 the same way, its just bat crazy for the 2 door peeps.
Yes it will be, but I won't be surprised. I guess I should be thankful that I don't have a rig getting lot rot for months, and I didn't completely fold, drop options and get a cookie cutter Big Bend moar door so MAYBE Ford could build me something. I suppose the only way to get back to a positive vibe is thinking about what's in store for the '22 build and price options, and the potential to change my order to add some goodies.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr might be losing now, but long term it's still the real winner and I would never settle for anything less.
Sponsored