First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like this topic has been beaten to death, but has anyone had any experience with this cart? In the ad it shows a four-door set up and I’ve reached out to them to ask if it works with the two door but I haven’t heard back yet. Thanks.

https://langeoriginals.com/products/ford-bronco-total-top-cart
Sponsored

OP
OP
SHANUT

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody’s had experience with this cart? I heard back from the company and they said they were going to test it on a two-door top this week which seems a little fishy to me, but we will see if they get back to me.

Itsatrap

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have 4 door and came to ask about this cart! Hoping someone with experience with this cart or company can chime in.

OP
OP
SHANUT

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 4 door and came to ask about this cart! Hoping someone with experience with this cart or company can chime in.
I received the cart for my two door because they said that it would work with the two door but it did not. It’s good quality and easy to assemble but the front two brackets on the clam shell fell right on top of the bars and pads, so it wouldn’t sit in there properly. I assume it would work fine for a four-door but I’m not sure. I bought a piece of three-quarter inch plywood and robbed all of the parts and pieces off of the cart, but modified it so that the front of the clamshell slips into a slot. I hated wasting all the money on the cart originally I’m very happy with how my modified cart ended up.

Itsatrap

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks for sharing! I think I will take a chance with it
Sponsored