First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I absolutely love my vehicle. 13k miles in and I'm now thinking of ways to enhance my pleasure. This is my DD and it will not be wheeled. I'm hoping that I someone here much smarter than I can provide a solution or point me in the right direction.

I am trying to achieve a softer driving experience on the roads. I'm not complaining on how it currently drives/handles and I realize the purpose of this vehicle. I do not want to buy an Explorer or hear any other suggestions on why I picked the wrong vehicle. I'm 60 years old and driven dozens of 4WD vehicles. I love this vehicle. I just want something that might be better at absorbing the road hazards. The HOSS 3.0 system is intriguing to me and may be a possible solution. However I don't like the idea of dealing with the programming issues. I should add that I've never altered the suspension of any past vehicles so this is not my forte. I will close by saying that the ride height and tire size is fine as she sits. But I'm not opposed to a slight lift if it achieves my goal.

I would welcome suggestions/ideas on how I can improve my Bronco. Thanks.
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First thing to check is tire pressure. Sometimes the dealers overinflate, and the factory recommended pressure is usually higher than it needs to be in the name of fuel economy. I run mine at 35 psi rather than the factory recommended 39 psi.

If tire pressure doesn’t help then it’s time for suspension. Coilover shocks are valved for specific applications. My recommendation would be to contact some of the suspension vendors, give them your specific requirements and see if they can custom valve some shocks to your liking.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Sasquatch package provides a smooth road ride. BTW, I am 63 and my BL is non Sasquatch and the only time I notice the ride is when I am suppose to, as in when the surface doesn’t exist. Then you realize what this vehicle was truly built for.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apparently the Eibach coil overs are soft(er)

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you’re just looking to change to Hoss 3.0 suspension, there’s no reason to worry about programming. There is nothing to program.

The Hoss 3.0 steering rack is what some are having issues programming.
Sponsored