Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

More like 'motivational Monday'! What a way to meet the week. You would think this leather trimmed roast combo won't work, but you can't go wrong w/ earthtone while rockin' an onyx 'hotplate' to warm a Lady guest's bum when it's cold outside. She'll always match as well...
This detailing reminds me of an updated 80's BMW styling for some reason, which is def not a dig.
Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? roast13.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let's hope that's all it is. Hopefully, the updated B&P in January will be accurate and have better pics of each trim and options.
Yes! I agree I hope they get this whole mess of things worked out! The prices all of it! Just so I know which plan of action I'm taking to spend my money!! I had a budget at one time. ?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

More like 'motivational Monday'! What a way to meet the week. You would think this leather trimmed roast combo won't work, but you can't go wrong w/ earthtone while rockin' an onyx 'hotplate' to warm a Lady guest's bum when it's cold outside. She'll always match as well...
This detailing reminds me of an updated 80's BMW styling for some reason, which is def not a dig.
Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? roast13.JPG
I hated the roast at first. I quite like it a lot now! If it was a choice in what I'm getting I would get it! Probably good it's not a choice bc I like both roast leather and cloth!

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hated the roast at first. I quite like it a lot now! If it was a choice in what I'm getting I would get it!
I'm relived my build, so far has been trouble free. Ironic, b/c I'm detail oriented and will not 'settle' which makes me feel for the interior dilemmas the other soon-to-be-owners are met with. I do believe Ford will offer new trims and interiors next MY. But for now I'll contend with trimming out the accent color(blue) grab handles for my OB build with Ostrich hand sewn(think leather steering wheel) wrapped covering and door trim[yea my rig will be 'city and pretty'].

Outside(silver) appearance will feel cool and monochrome while inside(earthtone) will feel warm and relaxing. U know, just to screw with the dopamine and endorphins in my brain.

Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? Ostrich skin2.JPG

Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? outer banks_$38_955b.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting, I did not realize that Outer Banks has body color painted mirrors in addition to the flairs.
That was one of the reason I chose to check out a OB in the beginning was for the color matching. Figured look nice after changed out the wheels and tires for bronze. Then my wheels match the dash and what not!

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm relived my build, so far has been trouble free. Ironic, b/c I'm detail oriented and will not 'settle' which makes me feel for the interior dilemmas the other soon-to-be-owners are met with. I do believe Ford will offer new trims and interiors next MY. But for now I'll contend with trimming out the accent color(blue) grab handles for my OB build with Ostrich hand sewn(think leather steering wheel) wrapped covering and door trim[yea my rig will be 'city and pretty'].

Outside(silver) appearance will feel cool and monochrome while inside(earthtone) will feel warm and relaxing. U know, just to screw with the dopamine and endorphins in my brain.

Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? outer banks_$38_955b.JPG

I think we need you at Ford!! ASAP!! Sounds awesome!!

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Morning and a Happy Monday y'all.

Stig said wanted to bring some "low quality" pictures to us all!! ??

I know we have saw the "high quality", pictures on the Roast Cloth, but figured can't hurt to see more!! Right?

The Cyber Orange 2 door SAS OB has the two tone Roast Leather. Which I know saw before (the seats that is)but more is more!! I know I said didn't want to double buuut....I did! ?

Big Bend Sandstone Cloth I know the pictures are not great but bare with me we get the ,"high quality" also today! ?

Any other questions shoot to @LEGEND as always!

Ok, this is emblematic of the lunacy of whoever made the interior decisions.
Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? 1608573216574

There's so much going on, it just comes across looking like random colors, almost like someone went to the junk yard looking for obscure interior pieces from 4 different cars, none of which matched.

If you're going to stylize colors (fancy blue highlights, roast brown leather accents), then you better have an exterior color that blends all that together. That doesn't make any financial sense, so you'd be better off offering neutral interiors that go with almost any exterior paint. Or offer in some special edition, not the masses. And who matches interior color decisions with colors on a sticker anyway?

This could easily be fixed by using either paint matched stitching and highlights, or just make all highlights grey, or beige, or anything neutral. Instead you get yellow, roast, dark grey, blue. Just awful.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, this is emblematic of the lunacy of whoever made the interior decisions.
1608573216574.png

There's so much going on, it just comes across looking like random colors, almost like someone went to the junk yard looking for obscure interior pieces from 4 different cars, none of which matched.

If you're going to stylize colors (fancy blue highlights, roast brown leather accents), then you better have an exterior color that blends all that together. That doesn't make any financial sense, so you'd be better off offering neutral interiors that go with almost any exterior paint. Or offer in some special edition, not the masses. And who matches interior color decisions with colors on a sticker anyway?

This could easily be fixed by using either paint matched stitching and highlights, or just make all highlights grey, or beige, or anything neutral. Instead you get yellow, roast, dark grey, blue. Just awful.
There's a reason why this works:
Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? 1608574517990

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah.... that puts me over budget for everything I want. Now I need to decide to skip something or come up with a backup plan or continue and hope for 0% financing.
Sponsored