Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the 262,000 in points and have used all but 58,000 so far. Somebody posted about $1,000 the Ford dealerships received that was to go to Bronco customers towards parts/accessories separate from the points. I checked with my dealer and he said yep, come on in and order what you want up to that amount. Whoever that was....thank you. Now I have to find out if I can spend it on non-Bronco stuff. I have a wish list for my 2017 Superduty.
Sponsored

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been fighting with them for almost a month with no resolution. I have a 2/2/21 DORA in hand with a MOD top and the are still questioning eligibility.
Don't fight with them. Just show them the Ford FAQ:

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#10

Providing up to $1,100* worth of FordPass Reward points to use towards accessory purchases, like the fold-out tray table, door bags, roof racks, or some off-road lights (*eligibility based on customerā€™s order as of March 19, 2021).

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer said ford has to handle the ford pass points. I think thatā€™s bullshit. Suggestions?

Hippydrome

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender NAS D90, 1995
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer said ford has to handle the ford pass points. I think thatā€™s bullshit. Suggestions?
I am getting no results either from my Ford Dealer. A FordPass rep talked with them on the phone with me on the same call third person and still it has been over a 10 days, three weeks since first asking about getting my points. Only crickets for the Dealer and a bunch of "we are working on it". My Dealer has been putting pressure on me to fill out Ford's online survey to give them a five star rating. Not going to happen until the deal is fully closed and I get the points promised.

Cheers,

HD

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ahā€¦well I got pushed to MY22 so Iā€™m SOL. šŸ˜žšŸ˜”šŸ˜ž

I get it Trevor. It's looks like I've got pushed to '24. I'd give every Ford Pass point I have (44K) for just a sniff of a build date. :)

Sponsored

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back to my post#17, the $1,000 has to be for the Bronco. I splurged on the $789 sound bar. I think Iā€™ll put it in my 73 Bronco.

hammer_head

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I realized after talking to my dealer is I thought I qualified cause I ordered a hardtop, but switched to soft-top to get delivery sooner. What I didn't realize was it is ONLY for painted hardtops and not MIC hardtops. That's bull pucky if you ask me as both painted and MIC tops seemed to be an issue in Ford's book. My dealer is still looking into it, as I realized this after talking with him and putting him on the task to find out where my points are LOL. If I get em great, but if not i understand, but for real... the MIC order holders should get them as well.

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I realized after talking to my dealer is I thought I qualified cause I ordered a hardtop, but switched to soft-top to get delivery sooner. What I didn't realize was it is ONLY for painted hardtops and not MIC hardtops. That's bull pucky if you ask me as both painted and MIC tops seemed to be an issue in Ford's book. My dealer is still looking into it, as I realized this after talking with him and putting him on the task to find out where my points are LOL. If I get em great, but if not i understand, but for real... the MIC order holders should get them as well.
My thoughts exactly. To me, switching to a soft top at Fordā€™s request is no different than inconveniencing those who ordered dual tops. Itā€™s no different; we both ended up not getting the MIC tops that we originally wanted and will have to shell out extra $ to get them. Maybe a good dealer can go to bat for us?
Sponsored