kkurni

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone got Roof reward bonus from Ford?

How do you get them?

I got this email from Ford but it is only 20k.
I thought if you change your order to soft top, you will get 200k ford pass reward instead.
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No. Only if you were affected by the painted modular top do you get 200k. Some did get an email by mistake for being early Res to get 200k

HL_MI_BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Jeep YJ - 2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you get them?

I thought if you change your order to soft top, you will get 200k ford pass reward instead.
More info please. Switched to softie here, would love some additional points for gear.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had to switch from the painted modular roof to soft. I don’t see any points. Is there something we’re supposed to do or is it supposed to be automatic?

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. Only if you were affected by the painted modular top do you get 200k. Some did get an email by mistake for being early Res to get 200k
I received 220k points for an “Early Reservation”. I’ve had a MIC top on order since day 1. Took delivery with a gen 1 MIC.

Sponsored

Slacker93

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dont know if there was a process but here is the announcement from the email in March. I ordered the dual tops then switched to soft top

Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update

In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.

Customers who currently have the black painted modular hard top or dual top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):

1. Order the carbonized gray molded-in-color hard top roof (you can see a version here)
  2. Order the black soft top roof (with exception of Wildtrak and 2-door) (you can see a version here)
  3. Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year
To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer. We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You need to ask your dealer to do it when you buy vehicle, they have an option in their system.
^ THIS!!!

I received 200k points post sale but needed to contact my dealer in order to have them added to my FordPass account.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ah…well I got pushed to MY22 so I’m SOL. 😞😡😞

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received 220k points for an “Early Reservation”. I’ve had a MIC top on order since day 1. Took delivery with a gen 1 MIC.
I thought I had received the email but cannot find it. I’m hoping a screen shot will get me the 220k. Unless someone wants to forward their email. LOL

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I called the Ford pass # for me it would be 20k after delivery, then another 42k after Ford Pass vehicle activation. verified no cost for this. If you had the Mod top from some cut off date, you get more points.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont know if there was a process but here is the announcement from the email in March. I ordered the dual tops then switched to soft top

Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update

In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.

Customers who currently have the black painted modular hard top or dual top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):

1. Order the carbonized gray molded-in-color hard top roof (you can see a version here)
  2. Order the black soft top roof (with exception of Wildtrak and 2-door) (you can see a version here)
  3. Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year
To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer. We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process.
I received this and a follow up email stating it would apply to 2022 MY as well for me. Here are the important details in that email:

D616C2F0-7E02-4EDE-B2CA-5824B3ACCE1A.jpeg

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had an email in march for 200k points due to a first edition order.
I had to tell my dealer to activate the 200k points, which they did. I then got the 42k point for new vehicle purchase and 20k more for the bronco purchase.
Total of 262,000 points equal to $1,310 in value.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been fighting with them for almost a month with no resolution. I have a 2/2/21 DORA in hand with a MOD top and the are still questioning eligibility.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you get them?

Got them. I had the dealer activate them.
Sponsored