First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
see what Ford Motor Company is doing to us with this ridiculous wait ?, we're all getting delirious :ROFLMAO:

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Literally ANYTHING is better than Domino. Except Little Ceasars, that is trash.
Come to Jersey and NYC, we got amazing Pizza

Also, in regards to pineapple:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
GOAT pizza:

Bacon (real bacon not that Canadian trash)

Pineapple

Jalapenos

Literally ANYTHING is better than Domino. Except Little Ceasars, that is trash.
Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 2ADA1793-2FF4-4893-9946-188B7CF7D6FB

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
a guy at work ordered a deluxe pizza one day and had them swap the pepperoni and sausage with chicken and shrimp... it was actually amazing.

Sunny Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mobiles
I see two distinct possibilities here:

1. Sunny Joe was raised on a steady diet of ginseng-infused ginkgo biloba, and has eidetic (total recall) memory of a months-ago short, casual encounter of a roughly-formed Bronco. OR

2. There is a Ford staffer posting information of the forum under perhaps a dozen different names. Sometimes correct info to fan member's enthusiasm, ond other times mis-information to confuse Ford's competition.
Ha-Ha!
Trust me.
I'm just a professional truck driver, but I did see the raw sheet metal shell. It was a quick 5 minute walk-around with an engineer and hilo driver watching my every move. I had to talk and walk at the same time, which limited my ability to zero in on details. My mind was racing...

*Remember, I NAILED the size and shape of the tail light housing to a "t": "... a chunky housing the size of a 7" tablet that was maybe 5" in width and 8" in height, possibly a little wider and a little taller".
That should be enough to convince you that I saw it.
The reason I remember it reasonably well, is because FoMoCo is a VERY important aspect of my life, and I've owned a number of new Ford products including a recently purchased 2019 F-150 Short-Box, and when you add it all up I've spent hours researching the length, width, and height of various vehicles for various reasons. I've owned 3 Rangers, a 2006 Escape, and now a 2019 F-150, so you know that I live in that SUV/Truck World. I've been following along. A new Bronco or Bronco Sport is in my future... Time will tell...

Last edited:

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
T hat's actually pretty funny because a buddy and I were talking yesterday about how the aftermarket is going to respond to the new bronco. I am very interested in seeing if they go the way that Jeep owners most often seem to be going lately with cheap Chinese crap, bad lifts, and the bro-truck look. I'm sure there will be spoke food products that come out after the release but you can't count on the aftermarket to makes anything but a buck.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 2ADA1793-2FF4-4893-9946-188B7CF7D6FB
Please put the headlight eyelashes on this

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pepperoni and mushroom is my go to for pizza. Do not put even a single chunk of onion on it.

This onion almost ruined my entire pizza.

3DE122CA-244E-4445-9504-D7B472E5172E.jpeg