Sponsored

2020 RESERVATION HOLDERS ONLY POLL

When did you reserve and still not have a vin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't vote as I do have a vin now, but just got that vin 6 weeks ago. My reservation was July 22.
Sponsored

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/18/20...nothing but some posters, a hammock, a flag, a calendar, and now some cards...

...oh I forgot the bronco crystal

20220807_101611.jpg

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/15/2020 reservation. Just got my "Shipped" notice.
I know that I obviously don't count, but I just can't believe after all this time, I still do not have a Bronco. It seems close now, at least

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
7/15/2020 reservation. Just got my "Shipped" notice.
I know that I obviously don't count, but I just can't believe after all this time, I still do not have a Bronco. It seems close now, at least
Congrats! It’s definitely been wild and ridiculous.

rzshootr

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2/24/21 nothing. I got in just before the initial reservation date closed. Oh well. First and last time I’ve ever wanted anything from Ford.

Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 2020 res, no word from Ford or dealer. If my wife didn't talk to me for 2 years we would be divorced. Jeep, Toyota and Land Rover all are looking better day by day.
@Ford Motor Company
Do you have anything to say or better yet do to keep us around? Or have you given up knowing you will sell every truck you build without worrying about your previous commitments? Make 2020 reservations a priority before building anymore dealer stock.
I know this won't happen because business is business, money always wins. Just sad that the excitement is completely gone from this process as we wait silently in the queue seeing the others just passing us buy. It does burn seeing your build on the street every day.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I would have moved on to Jeep by now if I reserved in July 2020 and still don’t have mine.

DeggoT93

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 2020 RESERVATION HOLDERS ONLY POLL 24F70630-0FD1-43B9-BD44-9A7287140E7E

Finally got some feedback directly from Ford. Can’t/Won’t build my Base Bronco I reserved on 7-15-20 but Super pumped about the free Tshirt on its way!!! Maybe the third time ordering will be the charm.
FORD now stands for F*** Order Reservation holDers

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a 7/14/20 reservation. Got a VIN on 10/28/21. Build week kept getting pushed, and also got stuck in a microchip hold. Finally got my Bronco this past Thursday.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I would have moved on to Jeep by now if I reserved in July 2020 and still don’t have mine.
I’ve tried to convince my wife on a Jeep, no luck. But remember you also went to a more door to gets yours faster.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was a 7/14/20 reservation. Got a VIN on 10/28/21. Build week kept getting pushed, and also got stuck in a microchip hold. Finally got my Bronco this past Thursday.
That’s awesome! Glad you did! Stupid you had to wait this long.

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious if we can get a semi-accurate idea of how many early 2020 reservation holders are left from the first few months who DO NOT HAVE A VIN. If you’re scheduled, you’re set.
9-17-20
Still not even scheduled for production. Never got passed confirmed.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reading this is almost unbelievable. So sad and pathetic for any manufacturers to do this to people. Our years here on earth to enjoy broncos are NOT endless, and every day waiting without, is one day less we'll have owning and enjoying it. My advice on to all still waiting is to speak up, write a letter, make a video, get on social on media and COMPLAIN!!! If enough folks make a noticeable scene, Ford will immediately change their tune and make fixing this stupidity a priority.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
July 2020 res, no word from Ford or dealer. If my wife didn't talk to me for 2 years we would be divorced. Jeep, Toyota and Land Rover all are looking better day by day.
@Ford Motor Company
Do you have anything to say or better yet do to keep us around? Or have you given up knowing you will sell every truck you build without worrying about your previous commitments? Make 2020 reservations a priority before building anymore dealer stock.
I know this won't happen because business is business, money always wins. Just sad that the excitement is completely gone from this process as we wait silently in the queue seeing the others just passing us buy. It does burn seeing your build on the street every day.
I remember when seeing them was exciting in 2021 and maybe even early 2022. Now it’s just apathy and I see one and I want to flip them off lol. I saw a girl the other day I asked at a light how she liked it. She told me it was “okay” and she works for a dealer so she bought it after the customers, “deposit didn’t go through.”

Aka - we ADM’d them out the door.

Bronco Hink

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I understand how people are frustrated by the delays. I was a day one minute one reservation who got my 2021 last year in October (after the dirt mountain saga) and had problems w it on the ride home. After literally driving it twice and multiple things wrong w it (some the dealer couldn’t fix) it wound up being a dealer buyback. Easy to say in retrospect bc I was hype to be informed I was getting mine and felt ‘lucky’. However time may show getting a 2023 is the best scenario and definitely a better situation than mine.
Sponsored