Sponsored

Reservation/Order Changes Poll

After pricing out your Bronco, have your order plans changed?

• Nope, still on track to get what I planned on from the start

Votes: 70 42.9%
  • Going up a trim!

Votes: 16 9.8%
  • Going up a few trims!

Votes: 19 11.7%
  • I'm actually able to add more options to my trim than I thought

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Going to have to go down a few trims

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Going to have to go down a trim

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Not going to be able to get all the options I was hoping to get

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Considering cancelling my reservation

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Cancelling my Bronco reservation

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Not sure now, going to have to keep budgeting and planning

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Want to go down a trim

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't trying to be antagonistic. I initially thought the problems parking you were talking about, was out in public lots. Parking in your garge didn't even cross my mind for whatever reason. Even with sasquatch, none of the '21s will be as tall as my '96 was. Unless you add a roof rack, I'd bet it'll fit. Just my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Badlands with a rack, may fit, without the crossbars. Will def have to remove the whole rack with Sasquatch. My main concern is with the width on 35s, it’ll fit, but it’ll be close, and don’t know if I feel like dealing with it everyday.
Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasn’t trying to be right on your situation, just mine. Max height for my door is 77”.
That seems reaaalllly short for a garage. I'd have to duck to walk under it. Maybe I've just been blessed with larger garages in my life?

Chris

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wasn't trying to be antagonistic. I initially thought the problems parking you were talking about, was out in public lots. Parking in your garge didn't even cross my mind for whatever reason. Even with sasquatch, none of the '21s will be as tall as my '96 was. Unless you add a roof rack, I'd bet it'll fit. Just my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, he didn't mention a garage, and only talked about "parking" - my mind went to parking in parking lots as well, not getting in a garage.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a Big Bend reserved, your fancy B&P Calculator you made may have very well helped me solidify going to the Black Diamond! Now just to decide on the color! Rapid Red (If no White Roof) or Velocity Blue (If White Roof and Fenders)

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What parking hassles? I had a 96 Bronco with 35's and a 6" lift. The short wheel base made it no problem to park. The 21 Bronco is even smaller, should be no issues.

Not sure where you live in Nevada but he is from SF. I lived in Los Angeles for thirty years before moving to reno....believe me, with off road vehicles, one of your first thoughts is height. If you are over 6'4", you got issues with parking....parking garages, and there are lot's of them.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still waiting on build and price. the new deal from Granger for a late reservation maker like myself may allow me to add more options or go up a trim but I really need the build and price.

realistically with that new deal, I could probably get everything I wanted in the big bend now. 2.7 auto, mid, hardtop maybe even some other goodies.

Still thinking an outerbanks might be a better path to go down though but the build and price will determine that.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An Outerbanks with all the trimmings I want puts me a c**t hair away from Wildtrak.

$5k to sasquatch and then a hard top along with 2.7L and high package adds up fast.

May drop the squatch and add hard top later if I stay OBX. Fuuuuuuuu....

I went years without a car payment, now have two months left on a minivan.

I'm re-reserving with Granger for the 2k discount and to be put back of the line. Hell, I may not re-reserve now until mid-October to be waaaaay at the back of the line in order to save more for the down payment.
Sponsored