Sponsored

Poll: Reason for Ordering A Bronco

What most influenced your decision to purchase a Bronco?

• I prefer to buy Ford vehicles

• Fondness of previous Bronco models

• Functionality/Utility

• Good Product

• Good Looks

• I want something different from a Jeep, but I enjoy that type of vehicle

• Needed a new vehicle

• Other: Please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great thread! I love reading about all the memories and nostalgia surrounding the Bronco. What a history. I've always been a Bronco fan but have no personal experience. I've owned a few Ford SUVs without issue.

I actually was looking forward to the new Defender (had the 1997 D90) but when the specs came out, I lost the enthusiasm. The Bronco immediately caught my eye for its true function and utility. This is a real offroad vehicle with new trail-focused technology for the win. Sold! Been waiting anxiously since mid-July 2020 like the rest of us.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to turn my Bronco addiction into something beneficial, so for one of my MBA classes I'm writing a case study on Ford and will be using the Bronco as a big part of my argument. Any help with the poll below would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any thoughts you have on the Ford brand as a whole would be beneficial, especially if you're not typically a Ford consumer.

Thanks all!
Absolute Broncoholic here.
Started when I was introduced to early Broncos while I was in the the Marines (93-97) and two guys in my platoon had them. One trip to the dunes and I was hooked. (Yuma, Az , Glamis and Buttercup Dunes - if I recall the names correctly)

As far as the Ford brand, I am not horribly brand loyal. I like the Bronco for what IT is. I was strongly considering getting a Jeep right at the time the initial UAW leak occured that the Bronco was coming back. (2014-15ish?) Check my join date! LOL

I like the Super Dutys more than the other 3/4 ton and 1 ton offerings that are available from GM and Dodge. I'm not a fan of any of the 1/2 ton offerings.
Otherwise, that about covers any Ford preferance.

I used to lean solidly in GM's favor, as a Camaro junky. I still prefer them over the Mustangs.