First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the shop says your truck will be ready by Friday, what does that mean? Ready Thursday night? Friday morning? Or just sometime on Friday?

I take by September to mean in September.
If your boss tells you to be too work by 7 does that mean you have until quitting time that day to arrive or is 7:01 late? Mike lied and I would not mind seeing him fired for it. His inability to control messaging, contafictory statements and multiple blunders shows he is incompetent. He is not selling Ford to the non-fan bois.

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the shop says your truck will be ready by Friday, what does that mean? Ready Thursday night? Friday morning? Or just sometime on Friday?

I take by September to mean in September.
Well that would be "by October" then. I think you have to wait another hour or 2 before it pops up!

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guys I appreciate being able to come here to get the news about the build and price launch cuz I know you’re all watching it like hawks. But you do know that Jurassic Park is streaming on Netflix right now right? Catch ya in the morning, Imma go get some 90s nostalgia on. Now where are my dunkaroos......

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your boss tells you to be too work by 7 does that mean you have until quitting time that day to arrive or is 7:01 late? Mike lied and I would not mind seeing him fired for it. His inability to control messaging, contafictory statements and multiple blunders shows he is incompetent. He is not selling Ford to the non-fan bois.
Going a bit far to say he lied. He probably was just been going off the information he was given. Or just doesn’t understand what “by September” actually means.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol I like it. I’m telling my boss I’ll show up by September 1st.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A month and a specific hour of a day are not even comparable, but you know that. If my boss says to do something in September, then it is due in September. If he wants it on a particular day or hour, he will specify. You aren't getting to order until December so what does it really matter?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only a few hours until........

A00E12BE-F2F1-40B5-891F-35686D177B46_1_201_a.jpeg

Sponsored

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A month and a specific hour of a day are not even comparable, but you know that. If my boss says to do something in September, then it is due in September. If he wants it on a particular day or hour, he will specify. You aren't getting to order until December so what does it really matter?
You used the word in.... Mike used the word by... Tgey mean different things. Its different to be in time which is distinct from being done by the deadline. The deadline Mike set expires in 2 hours.

If I cant trust the communications manager who/ what can I trust about the other claims relating to the Bronco? I'm planning on forking over $45k... I deserve to have good information. This is Ford's time to nurture its customer base not treat us like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed shit.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still 4 hours and 2 minutes to go.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s completely comparable. Just as saying “by September” doesn’t mean anytime in September, by 7 doesn’t mean anytime between 7:00:00 and 8.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You used the word in.... Mike used the word by... Tgey mean different things. Its different to be in time which is distinct from being done by the deadline. The deadline Mike set expires in 2 hours.

If I cant trust the communications manager who/ what can I trust about the other claims relating to the Bronco? I'm planning on forking over $45k... I deserve to have good information. This is Ford's time to nurture its customer base not treat us like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed shit.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room 218A9EF6-6F73-4291-A834-C5B832893F79
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.