First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it a Ford product? Or the Tacoma in your profile thing?

If it was Ford, it would be super easy. You just tell them you have a Ford ordered and Ford Credit will make it happen. I don't know about Toyota.
Tacoma
Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As I’ve been saying for years, I’d rather wait and they get it right vs have an explorer debacle.
Or the Fusions/MKZs that got to sit in Flat Rock for months.

I have a Ranger lease that I'm sure Ford Credit will extend, so I am all good. The later the better. I'll wait so y'all can have it earlier.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does this mean there will be none on the lots until well into 2022? Didn't they say that they were going to fulfill the reservations first? That's hard to believe, but I will be pissed off if people are buying them off of lots while I wait for something I ordered in December of 2020.
Agree with this. I get they want to get the reservations taken care of first as that is the point of reservations. But I don't know if I agree with some here who are saying there might not be any dealer stock till 2022

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have a ford leased then call ford credit and see what your options are. If ford credit has your lease if through Cab East Llc than I think it wouldn’t be a problem since ford credit and can east llc and both entirely owned by ford motor company

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Under promise and over deliver I hope. In the end it is better for me as I will have more time to get value out of my current car before my reckless purchase of the Bronco ;). I will most likely bump up to the Badlands since I have more time to get finances in order.

Sponsored

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That could possibly put me in a bad spot...I was planning on the Bronco replacing my Mazda when the lease ends in November of 2021
Man we are in the exact same spot with a CX-5... this sucks. I reserved mine as quick as Ford’s website would allow me and I would have considered otherwise if I knew ew it could be sometime late into 21 or even 22.

Jay20NJ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is surprisingly common. Call your leasing institution(the bank), not your dealer. The dealer will not help.

I wouldn't reach out to them until the last 30 days of the lease, but most of them will work with you as long as you have a good credit history with them.
Im in the boat where my Ford lease is up in December.....was really hoping the late April delivery date was doable....but now possibly June or later......I'm going to have to go an even longer extension route if possible. I waited years for this truck.....was hoping the truck would have been out by now.....but the rona happened...which I understand all the set backs.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As I’ve been saying for years, I’d rather wait and they get it right vs have an explorer debacle.
In their launch videos, they said that these Broncos were already extensively tested and abused in the harshest of environments. If that is the case, they should be good to go. As far as longevity and reliability testing, that's something that can be done on a dyno over a couple of days span. I'm just getting impatient now lol. I have and I'm sure the rest of you have waited such a long time for this moment. Buying and driving this Bronco will be my way of giving an expletive-laden hand gesture to the year 2020, because this has literally been the only good thing to come out of this year.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As much as some act like it, people don't live forever. Time has great value - right now. I'm thrilled by what I've seen so far with the new Bronco. But this pushing out again hits my main gripe since Ford released the concept in 2005. And now here we are 15 flippin years later. Hey Ford, sh*t or get off the pot.

Sponsored

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Under promise and over deliver I hope. In the end it is better for me as I will have more time to get value out of my current car before my reckless purchase of the Bronco ;). I will most likely bump up to the Badlands since I have more time to get finances in order.
I also have a black diamond reserved and would like to consider getting my affairs in order to go badlands. I also read yesterday that you now loose your reservation if you try to change because of all the reservations made

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That could possibly put me in a bad spot...I was planning on the Bronco replacing my Mazda when the lease ends in November of 2021
Negotiate a six-month extension. They likely don't want it back right now with so many used cars on the market from the Rental Companies. Just don't tell them you are buying a Ford! LOL

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they aren’t delivering any of the ones ordered in December 2020 until June 2021 - early 2022...
... when will dealers have one to look at and test drive?
I’m going to get one but not until I see it and know which color and options I want.

317_OffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge charger, 2019 Santa Fe,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m leasing too and mine is up this winter, I’ve never heard of extending the lease, is this common and easy to do?
No clue, ive never heard of it either and i hate the thought of putting more money to a lease.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m a big Tesla fanboy but cybertruck is still at least 2-3 years away. No way they deliver them end of next year.
For sure, it's way far out. Also, I worry the production model (like the proto) will be to flashy for me.
Sponsored