Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The first 2021 Bronco First Ride Reviews and Impressions are out and we're compiling a list of all the reviews for easy access!

Feel free to post up separate threads to discuss specific reviews. We'll catch those and add them here.

You can also post any links we've missed in this thread and we'll update the list.

Articles:

Videos:

Andy's All Access

Autoline Daily (@ 7:00 mark)

CNET Roadshow

GottaBeMobile

Motor1
Sponsored

Last edited:

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Attached below is one of the first videos which capture the Bronco drive/ride experience gathered by media personnel during Bronco Day on August 13, 2020. The Ford imposed restriction on sharing this information was lifted at 6:00AM EST, August 18, 2020. (This morning!) Yippee! Fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where is the parking brake on the manual trans version? When starting from a stop on a hill, I typically apply the parking brake with my hand, and then ease off the parking brake as I engage the clutch and feather the throttle. Anyone know how will this process be accomplished on the new Bronco with manual trans?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Notable is how much everyone liked the Sport. Ford will sell a boatload of those.
I'm really impressed by the comments on the Sport as well, and it can take a 1" lift, I wonder if my wife will notice if I lift her Sport :ROFLMAO:

The Bronco Sport can rocket over the same broken terrain that had me bouncing all over the interior of the larger two-door Bronco, but it registers barely a chatter or jostle making it through the wheels, suspension and chassis. It’s astonishingly composed off-road at higher speeds, charging through deep sand without fail like a dune buggy...

...especially after Ford showed that the SUV could also sport yet another inch of lift and even more aggressive 31-inch tires on a concept version.
https://www.cars.com/articles/2021-...mpressions-more-capable-than-expected-425411/
While the bigger two-door and four-door Broncos are meant to be the company’s ultimate off-roader, don’t think that the smaller Bronco Sport isn’t capable, too. Well, this one is even more capable: Ford started with the top Badlands trim and adds a 1-inch lift kit plus 31-inch BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires. Ford Performance by Rigid LED off-road driving lights are mounted to a front “nudge bar,” while a Yakima LockNLoad Platform roof rack sports off-road gear mounts with equipment including a high-lift jack kit, Ford Performance recovery boards and jerry cans for extra fuel.
https://www.cars.com/articles/ford-...accessorize-for-your-off-road-odyssey-425336/
2021-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-trail-rig-concept.jpg

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Consistent theme: "Ford urged us to avoid paying too much attention to the parts and materials used in either truck’s interior, stressing the fact that they were effectively pre-production prototypes without all of their final, production-spec parts."

I'm guessing the Post Office must have lost a shipment of final interior parts & Velocity Blue paint

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of information to go through today haha

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm really impressed by the comments on the Sport as well, and it can take a 1" lift, I wonder if my wife will notice if I lift her Sport :ROFLMAO:
Ask yourself this @North7 , has she noticed an inch before? :unsure:
I think you're safe ?
Sponsored