Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This Mike Levine person is the absolute worst and he hasn’t learned to not share things before confirmation exists. I am contemplating dropping out of this whole thing because of the shear lies mentioned through his mouth and Fords social media. I could care less about the money and I’ve been fortunate not to be impacted by the pandemic monetarily. It’s truly the principle of it. I grew up on Scouts and Broncos from the 60’s and 70’s which is why I had to reserve one of these, but Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Ford turned this thing into a bunch dogs humping a football. I mean hell my buddies 3 year daughter could do a better job managing their social media information better than Mike Levine. I hate being deceived but I have faith Stephens and Granger will still be honorable as they laid their plan out first with no knowledge of The motherships deceit...they being ford/mike can all go to hell in my humble opinion.
Look they still state on their website x-plan is good

47861041-ABA7-49F8-A45C-348BBD989473.png
Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford did not take a bailout
Wasn't a bailout. It was a $5.9 Billion dollar loan from the US Energy Department they used to payoff debt and was supposed to go to accelerating electric and other renewable energy cars. 11 years later and they are finally rolling out an electric car.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sad reality is that we aren't Ford customers, the dealerships are. We can ONLY be customers of the dealership unless the sales model changes. Until then, you will continue seeing the auto manufacturers giving in to dealer whims and wishes and you will have to participate in all the bull shit that goes along with the additional degree of separation that prevents us from being Ford customers. Pick who's customer you are carefully, and may the rest never sell a vehicle again. Ford wasn't losing anything by offering the X Plan, but the dealers look at it as "their" profit being given away. Good luck, y'all!
Well, that's not exactly correct. That's like saying you aren't a Cheerios customer, the grocery store is. No, the Cheerios are marketed to you and the grocery store is just the means for you to buy them. We are Ford's customer. Even though we are getting our cars through a middleman, it's no different than any other retail purchase. Without us, brands and manufacturers wouldn't be selling to dealers and distributors because they wouldn't be selling to us customers.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just checked MCA and I am still good.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 47861041-ABA7-49F8-A45C-348BBD989473
No your not. The 2 & 4 door Broncos will not be eligible for X Plan pricing. You need to hope you can find a dealer that will offer X Plan pricing without X Plan, or take advantage of a Group buy discount like Grainger, Stephens, or the Texas Buy Group.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After about 15 installments, that finally makes sense. I believe it mentions the $300 in the X plan faqs. I doubt customer cares how the dealer gets to $30k as long as they do. I'm sure most of us are hoping our dealers will agree to match the savings X plan would have provided.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a $50k build, it would be about $2k plus doc fees capped at $100. Also, dealers have to play by the rules. That's pretty significant to many of us.
Capping the doc fees is a great thing. Saves me so much time going back and forth with the dealer and hearing their stupid shenanigans about how they have to charge everyone the same doc fee, usually pointing to a placard quoting a state law that doesn't mean that at all. Inevitably, there's a point where I tell them I'm not interesting in paying their F&A guy $500 for 20 minutes of work, but if they want to pay him, they can keep the doc fee and lower the price of the car. :) Woulda been so nice avoiding that stress-inducing crap that sucks the enjoyment out of buying a new car.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even this notice of "no X-Plan" doesn't mean I'm pulling the plug. Mainly because doing so now is dumb. I haven't seen Build & Price, I have seen if there's a dealer a reasonable distance that will do an "X-Plan-like" discount. My $100 deposit wouldn't exactly be earning much money at 0.1% interest. No, in the end, I'll either figure out how to buy a Bronco at a reasonable price or maybe I'll see if the dealer wants to pay me $500 to order and not take delivery. ?

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's another perfect example of people thinking it's OK for the customer to take advantage, but when the dealer or Ford does it, people start calling them slimy. It works both ways.
Dealers are called slimy because often they are exactly that. The rate at which I've witnessed self-serving lies flowing from the mouths of dealers in my lifetime may well challenge that of politicians. That's a fact. I'm not talking about driving a hard bargain in negotiations. I like a good honest dual. I'm talking about outright, flagrant lies. Not a case where the salesperson or finance person is confused or misinformed... lies. Heck, possibly even fraudulent/criminal, but I'm no lawyer. Fortunately, one of my feet is already on it's way out the door from the moment I step into any dealership where I don't have a relationship with a salesperson. So while it always annoys me and raises my blood pressure a few bars, in the end, I just cross them off my list.

I am not saying that this is true of all dealers, but the median car dealership/salesperson is slimy. This is why Ford is completely doomed within the next decade if they don't figure out how to deal with the situation.

Anyway, I just cannot abide the above insinuation that the labeling of dealers, in general, as slimy is somehow unwarranted or is due largely to customers being unrealistic/unfair/entitled. Though I admit that this is also true in some cases.

If I'm not mistaken, you are somehow related to a dealership. If I am remembering correctly, I will grant that your dealership may be far above average in this regard and you may a person of incredible integrity. There are of course exceptions. I've dealt with many of these exceptions. But defending bad dealers and dishonest practices probably isn't a good idea. You'd be better served sticking to something like... "yea there are a bunch of bad apples out there, fortunately for you, we are better and we will earn your trust and repeat business."

All that said, I'm still excited about the Bronco. I'm not terribly bitter about the x-plan fiasco. Maybe I'll keep my reservation, maybe I'll just let it go when the time comes. Bring on the B&P. And please... all of you weak hands in front of me in line, please fold.

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see every time Levine or Farley mention the Bronco they get asked or chewed out about X plan on social media. Well, are you listening now?

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So my dealer emailed with the new doc fees since X-plan isn't available.

$799 doc fees. F U Ford. This is all a big money grab and the dealers are going to rape the customer. Went from X-plan pricing with capped Doc fees to MSRP with $799 doc fees.

Several thousand dollar swing in price. Such Bullshit.

So instead of a First Edition, if we stay with getting a Bronco, we will go with a different trim level or say screw it and get a Jeep.

With the website crashes, delayed everything and now no X-plan (even after Mark Levin said X-plan would be eligible), kind of a major buzzkill!

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if xplan is not available for MY21, I wonder if it will be for MY22? So it might pay off for those who didn't reserve until Sept 18 cutoff.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hopefully you know Southpark...
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603168995822

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603168995822
I would love to see the hummer reservation numbers... Hell after all this I’d like to see the Jeep Wrangler and 4 runner sales numbers for the next two months. Also, the used Honda Element sales numbers for some reason...
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603169948732