First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is your head really stuck that far up your ass? Give it a break with the "abuse" word. You make it sound like we all sit around the campfire beating our dogs or something.

There is absolutely NOTHING illegal with having a MCA membership and using a pin for x-plan. If it's so much of an abuse, why didn't Ford make MCA pin's only eligible for Mustangs?

You really want to make a difference? Offer up something like @Granger Ford , or @StephensAutoCenter , or @EricAtKearnyMesaFord . Instead of coming in here crying about how WE all abused the system and forced the hand of Ford. There's a reason why people are going towards x-plan, it's because of the "We are gods" dealerships that look to screw the customer whenever they can. Maybe if dealerships weren't full of assholes, so many of us wouldn't go the MCA route.

Why does a dealer have to price match Granger to make a difference? I feel bad for the markets some of you are in, because in our market, pricing does not favor the dealerships, yet were still treated like were stealing from people when they aren't even paying close to sticker less rebates.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's his job to open his mouth, and the vitriol people have thrown at him isn't really fair; it's not his fault that Ford hasn't met released info on the timeframes we wanted. This thing with the x-plan is really the first time I've been with the pitchfork crowd on this site, but even that is just him relating info from higher ups.
I think Ford tells him when to talk and what to say. Not his fault Ford keeps changing things.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, I'm saying signing up for mca after putting in your reservation just to get an x plan pin is abusing the system and not how x plan was intended to be used. Especially when people are saying "i signed up and don't even have a mustang."
That's what I thought I read the first time. That sure got twisted around.

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m a little disappointed. I thought this page would be at 100 already. Has anyone been keeping up with the whole thing?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's been said a number of times in this thread but X-plan wasn't some super-discount. It was a slight savings. If it's the make or break on wether or not you could afford it....
For me, it would have been about $2k plus savings on doc fee's. Some areas charge $899 and X plan caps at $100. If that seems small, you must have more money than many of us do.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m a little disappointed. I thought this page would be at 100 already. Has anyone been keeping up with the whole thing?
I thought it would have hit 100 last night the way it was going.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why does a dealer have to price match Granger to make a difference? I feel bad for the markets some of you are in, because in our market, pricing does not favor the dealerships, yet were still treated like were stealing from people when they aren't even paying close to sticker less rebates.
They don’t, honestly I think if they didn’t charge ridiculous doc fees I’d probably be ok with msrp. The thing is we have to pay taxes on top obviously, so here it’s 7%, that’s a pretty good chunk of money. Some people have to pay more. So the f’d up thing is you go to buy a bronco at Msrp of $60k you are automatically looking at $65k plus doc fees, processing fees, some other fee. Then they want to add gap and extended warranty. They come out with $70k on the buyers order and your stunned.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603226541475

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That could change... just the way the x plan one did. for the record i dont have a first edition so no dog in that fight anyways lol
I really don't 'need' a First Edition either??????

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's been said a number of times in this thread but X-plan wasn't some super-discount. It was a slight savings. If it's the make or break on wether or not you could afford it....
Please don’t assume because someone won’t drop another $2-3k for a vehicle that they can’t afford it. Just because I can afford it doesn’t mean I wouldnt want to save the money and get accessories or something. Please don’t do that, those ass clowns on the mustang6g site did that and they can rot in hell.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
BS

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If that's the case then there should be a clause to prove you own a Mustang. It wasnt the only membership out there you could join to get X-Plan.

No different than X-plan being "friends and family."

You could like just look at the list for companies that have access to X-plan and ask and employee. You could probably just ask your mailman. I doubt it would be too challenging to get X-plan without even paying to sign up for anything.
The difference with friends and family is someone actually entitled to as a perk. You also can't just ask for a pin from anyone. Ford is VERY picky on details with X plan. At the dealer, you need to provide proof of eligibility with something such as a company ID badge, insurance card.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And there it is. Response like that is why nothing will ever change. You could be offered a killer deal, and still demand more because those "stealerships" are making a profit. how sad are the markets your in? I mean seriously lol. We NEVER sell cars at MSRP in our market.... but its just not enough huh.
Sponsored