Sponsored

2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't hold my breath. Those wheels in the picture appear to be solid Black Beadlocks which are not an option currently in the B&P for the Badlands. Neither is that roof rack if you get the Sasquatch (which must be part of the package pictured since it has Beadlocks on it).
I currently have an order in for a Badlands as well. The pictures with the solid Black Beadlocks were part of what sold me. Now I am considering waiting or moving in a different direction (different vehicle) altogether. I really don't want to drop $1500-$2000 more on aftermarket wheels after dropping $ 60k on a Bronco. Still hoping they will at least put the solid black beadlocks as an option on the Badlands. How hard can that be?
I stand by my previous statements. Sure, I of all people am usually the voice of reason around here about managing expectations...... but....

...but...

This is the cover of the Accessory catalog. That image was chosen very deliberately to show one of their vehicles (in this case Badlands) equipped with a host of additional items they are planning on giving you in exchange for your money.

Who knows when, or in what capacity, these items will become "available" to us, but the mere depiction of a Badlands with an OEM foglight bumper gives me some semblance of hope and excitement.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait... there’s only two options on the B&P, I’m hoping someone didn’t goof up here and create 4 different part numbers for only two products. These are identical other than the spelling of Flat Top (Flat Top vs Flat-Top) And one says Roof-Rail vs Crossbar.
35DC01FF-258D-4DD4-A320-19781BC38ABA.jpeg
The difference is in how they attach, either to the roof rails or crossbars. Probably more expensive to attach to the rails.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may be for the 2 door and tail gate like how 2 door hatchbacks are considered 3 doors. Could be pretty cool.
Is the Tailgate removable?? Haven't read or seen anything that would suggest this.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the Tailgate removable?? Haven't read or seen anything that would suggest this.
Anything is removable with the right tools, but no I don't think it's supposed to come off. That's just the only 3rd door on the vehicle. Lol

Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wtf $1800 for the Light Bar I’m need a 2nd job to dress this Bronco up

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read that post about 10 times and could only come to the conclusion I posted. Care to enlighten me?
I guess. The guy he was replying to was saying that the a 2 door Bronco was being referred to as a 3 door like a hatchback. So, tongue in cheek, he asked why the kit for the 2 door would be cheaper than the 3 door if they are for the same vehicle. That's why he mentions the "five door" as in the four door.

Seems it was taken to literally. Especially when no one seems to know what this third door is.

Sponsored

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No lift, no care.

I might forego Sasquatch on a Black Diamond of a lift is available from the factory or as a dealer installed item.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ipe

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess. The guy he was replying to was saying that the a 2 door Bronco was being referred to as a 3 door like a hatchback. So, tongue in cheek, he asked why the kit for the 2 door would be cheaper than the 3 door if they are for the same vehicle. That's why he mentions the "five door" as in the four door.

Seems it was taken to literally. Especially when no one seems to know what this third door is.
I assumed since there was no 5-door option when there is a 3-door option (meaning he thought theoretically there should be) that it was a serious question. I guess my sarcasm-meter was off.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stand by my previous statements. Sure, I of all people am usually the voice of reason around here about managing expectations...... but....

...but...

This is the cover of the Accessory catalog. That image was chosen very deliberately to show one of their vehicles (in this case Badlands) equipped with a host of additional items they are planning on giving you in exchange for your money.

Who knows when, or in what capacity, these items will become "available" to us, but the mere depiction of a Badlands with an OEM foglight bumper gives me some semblance of hope and excitement.
This looks a lot like the Wildtrak standard plastic bumper with different tow hooks. I'm not a fan of plastic bumpers...
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers) 1604356963476

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On another note, do you think the canvas bimini soft top is worth $499? I priced equivalents for a 4 door Jeep and they start at $89.99...

Last edited:

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Try pricing out a comparable line Jeep with all that stuff....a Rubi with all that (or as close as you can get) with a comparable engine (diesel), is about $59k compared to a Badlands at $55k. You get more for your money with Bronco...but buy that Jeep if you want it!
Don't talk him out of giving his spot up.
Sponsored