Sponsored

2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers)

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Close, DIO's on the order get rolled into your toal price and then get calculated into your discount price, under MSRP, under Invoice, etc. It is another way to help regulate how deeply your dealer wants to screw you (with apologies to the 10% of the dealers that are good people).
10%? Wow. That is 10x more generous than I'd be. We know of, what, 5 dealerships in the country we can trust?
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

10%? Wow. That is 10x more generous than I'd be. We know of, what, 5 dealerships in the country we can trust?
I agree but when I put 1% some get their feelings hurt, they love overpaying their favorite dealer, because there loyal :rolleyes: :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah the prices seem to be right in line with retail. I mean look how close they are to Costco's pricing. 289 Ford Costco 109.

SmartSelect_20201102-173054_Chrome.jpg
And real maxtrax are $300 so your comparison is pretty dumb.

ARBs are just as much.

But if it want cheap knockoffs you do you. Fords pricing on those is in line though.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Right, that's why I said that you'll have till you work out the transaction with the dealer to determine what you might want added. The dealer should be able add whatever DIOs or other accessories you require to the price of the Bronco regardless of when you ask for them, as long as you haven't already closed the deal yet...
Agreed, but that is different then what Ford setup.

What is DIO?
  • This a new 2021 Ford Dealer Program to provide more orderable content and provide increased Dealer support.
  • These are accessories that are ordered with the vehicle and installed at the Dealership before the customer takes delivery of the vehicle. These accessories / parts are listed on the Window Sticker.
How do the Dealers get the Accessories?
  • Dealers must sign up with one of the eight Ford Accessory Distributors (FAD).
  • The Accessories or Dealer Channel Parts, will ship from the Ford Accessory Distributors (FAD) to the Dealer as one package for a specific VIN.
Will I have to pay Installation charges for my Accessories?
  • The dealer performs the installation of the Accessories
  • Ford will pay the Dealer for the Installation

flamingoezz

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK, so this says you can order accessories with your vehicle..I still don't see why people are complaining. Has anyone ordered their vehicle yet? We could still be a month or two from that timeframe. I don't get why people have expectations that Ford deliver 2 months early on a promise..

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
7A852E81-1CDF-428A-82A6-C52B45042D60.jpeg
2FA3DB37-1ED8-4953-8239-6F5DFDE40E2D.jpeg

Better pics of maxxtrax mount.

Pretty excited these will be avail from the start. I’ve been brainstorming how to mount these. Gives me hope that the other 100 accessories will actually be useful.
I thought it was a corn on the grill for a split second.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OK, so this says you can order accessories with your vehicle..I still don't see why people are complaining. Has anyone ordered their vehicle yet? We could still be a month or two from that timeframe. I don't get why people have expectations that Ford deliver 2 months early on a promise..
They've been multiple months late on everything else. Orders start in one month. How far into the ordering window would you suggest we be cool with waiting for finalized options?

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not upset at all, I prefer aftermarket anyway.

Only thing I really want from Ford is the slide out tailgate.

Most of this stuff is farmed out to companies like Rigid, Yakima, Bestop, ARB, Warn, etc.

Can't really put the blame on Ford if those companies aren't ready.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, most things in the catalog seemed to be correctly priced, but those pod lights seemed to be marked up a lot from where I thought they would be. I'm definitely going to wait for cheaper aftermarket options for the pod lights.
That style of light on the Rigid website runs from $350-450 depending on option. You could likely do even better from other dealers.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm not upset at all, I prefer aftermarket anyway.

Only thing I really want from Ford is the slide out tailgate.

Most of this stuff is farmed out to companies like Rigid, Yakima, Bestop, ARB, Warn, etc.

Can't really put the blame on Ford if those companies aren't ready.
No excuse not to at least have pictures and say coming soon.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford.ca - Go there and build a Bronco. Tell me, where are the accessories? I can go to ford.com and see winches and all kinds of stuff. I'll wait.
Sponsored