Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And with all the talk of the 2.7 being a $1000 upcharge on the Ranger, can we then at least assume (temporarily of course), to go from 2.3 MT to 2.7 Auto is about $3205?
Unfortunately this is the likely answer.

So $3205 for the good engine
at least $4,000 for Sasquatch
Mid package probably another $2,000

suddenly a 4 door black diamond spec nicely is 45,000...

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here is the Bronco Sport price list showing pricing for packages and options. Added to the first post also.

You can also find the Bronco Sport order guide and price list at BroncoSportForum.

2021-bronco-sport-price-list-pricing-packages-options-accessories-msrp-invoice-dealer.jpg
Dammit Doug, where's the squatch package? That's the one we want, sure they have a way to squeeze 35's under the Sport right? :rolleyes:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a question. Prices shown are MSRP & Invoice w/hold back. How does this play into x-plan? That's invoice-.04%. I know hold backs are typically a percentage.. Does anyone know what that is? Thanks

Per Ford Motor Company

X-Plan price is within +/- 1% of dealer invoice and also not negotiable

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So with this said, does that mean I can "assume" invoice (w/o holdback) will be around $1500 below numbers shown? Thus then therefor x-plan would be something 'like' (let's use Base 2 door) 28,073 - $1500 - 106.29 (.4%) + $100 (max fee dealer allowed to charge) = $26,567

Obviously this is all theoretical like so just bare with me. And does holdback still exist when using x-plan? Because if it does, then x-plan won't do shit. If it doesn't, then that made up number I highlighted in Bold isn't too bad. Better than MSRP by just under $2000.

Makes me wonder if that dealer in Iowa is using the Invoice w/holdback for their $1000 below invoice. Which in turn would put that close to $500 over x-plan.

Hope I didn't lose anyone, look forward to an answer. Thanks.

Edit: Plus all other doc fees and delivery and stuff.
X plan will be higher than our price on the Bronco... X-Plan price is within +/- 1% of dealer invoice and we are way below that.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Unfortunately this is the likely answer.

So $3205 for the good engine
at least $4,000 for Sasquatch
Mid package probably another $2,000

suddenly a 4 door black diamond spec nicely is 45,000...
So with the above thinking (I know it's only speculation). I can add approx. $7200 to the Big Bend (1 I'm looking at) and get me engine and squatch. Tow package should be around $500 I'm thinking.
POSSIBLY (notice all the noncommital words here) relates to: Big Bend 2 door around $40k and 4 door around $42k. Give or take a few thousand depending on whether or not the shadows line up of course.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hold back is 3%. It is becoming more and more common for Ford to put skinnier and skinnier spreads in on newer models. With most dealers selling most Fords at invoice or below anyways its giving Ford less incentive to give dealers big spreads that they aren't taking advantage of anyways. This small spread doesn't surprise me at all and let's Ford make their $, but also keep the price down to consumers. They aren't worried about the dealer making $ or not. Also why most dealers try to hot box you in the finance department to try to make more $.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

X plan will be higher than our price on the Bronco... X-Plan price is within +/- 1% of dealer invoice and we are way below that.
Who is this WE you speak of? Are you from Granger Ford?

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until the 800+ dollar shipping quote. I’ll pay a couple hundred bucks to be able to inspect my vehicle before I sign.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity, Has anyone asked for a rough shipping quote for a Bronco from Granger?

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Until the 800+ dollar shipping quote. I’ll pay a couple hundred bucks to be able to inspect my vehicle before I sign.
Yep. Shipping price plus whatever dealer receives it is going to charge you about $500 for PDI

SGibbons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I got the wheels spinning fella's.... There are probably 8+ dealers within an hour of me. Before placing my order I may just have to call each one and say look... 1st dealer to give me $1000 below invoice gets the sale! That still leaves them with +/- $500 in holdback money ?
This is my plan. I'm going to pit all of the dealers within 50 miles of me against each other and see who will give me the best deal.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Shipping price plus whatever dealer receives it is going to charge you about $500 for PDI
So they drop shipping it using Fords carriers? Why do they mention (+ shipping) in the deL. shipping over what Ford already charges you? Not challenging you, genuinely interested.